• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashed!!

Ok, well i jsut got a brand new computer:
    2.8ghz duel core
    1gig memory
    7300le geforce video card

Well, I went out and got Battlefield 2, and I am very angry. I get into the game, and sometimes when I click on my profile and click sign it, it jsut freezes. Other times when I am selecting a game, liek the map, the map is not shown on the right hand side. When ever this happens the map loads, but then jsut goes to a light blue screen. Lastly, if I ecer get into a game, the game either freezes or crashes to the desktop. Please help me!!! Thanks

Re: Crashed!!

Originally posted by bostonboy
    Ok, well i jsut got a brand new computer:
    2.8ghz duel core
    1gig memory
    7300le geforce video card

Well, I went out and got Battlefield 2, and I am very angry. I get into the game, and sometimes when I click on my profile and click sign it, it jsut freezes. Other times when I am selecting a game, liek the map, the map is not shown on the right hand side. When ever this happens the map loads, but then jsut goes to a light blue screen. Lastly, if I ecer get into a game, the game either freezes or crashes to the desktop. Please help me!!! Thanks
    Sounds like the problems i seem 2 b getting at the moment but i think mine has sumthin 2do wit my new graphics card.

hope u can get it sorted

Comment

Well i jsut got the 1.22 patch and its still happening. Any suggestions??

Comment

this may be a bad idea and then again it may not be...it cleared up my crashes

i had to raise the voltage on my ram...i am running 4 corsair 512 dimms on a asus sli premium board....my timings are 2336

check the stock timings on your ram online and then check them in your bios...i found that after i fixed those and then upped the voltage 2 steps (still below warrenty) cant remem im at work....that helped a lot

dont know if its your problem but if everything is a fresh install and patched properly i would consider evaluating your hardware settings

(disclaimer time) the above statements are from personal experience on my computer and no other...if at anytime you do any of the above and find you have damaged something very expensive at no time am i responsible for monitary or service oriented reparations....jk LOL

Comment

Yea thanks a lot but I dotn want to mess up my computer. It is brand spankin new and im not that good with technical stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X