Upgrades... Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades... Help

OK, this might sound like a noob question...

I've been playing BF2 for a year and every time I have leveled up, I have never chosen the "upgrade later" option. Now that I have leveled to Gunnery Sergent and chose "upgrade later" (because I wan't to think about what is the best weapon to choose) I don't know how to get back to the unlock menu. Can you guys help me out?

Oh, and what is the best weapon to unlock. I've already unlocked the G3, the L85A1, the Barrett M95 sniper, and the H&K G36C for spec. ops. I was thinking about getting the other gun for the spec. ops. - the SOCOM SCAR... any ideas? Thanks.

Re: Upgrades... Help

you cant you lost your unlock

Comment

how did he lose his unlock?

Comment

He will get it next time he moves up a rank i think

Comment

i thought the popup with unlcoks just reappears whenever he loads up the game

buuut pkm is a beast gun..powerful accurate unlimited nades and ammo...
          i like the scar-L its some what power/accurate but i dont have it (ive jst been lucky every time ive used it)
          l96 is also a pretty decent sniper rifle..ive been killed countless number of times with it (more often than all the other sniper rifles)

Comment

than he has quite a jump, 8000 to 20000 if he gets it at next rank

Comment

For awhile while I decided I just hit choose later. The unlock options showed up everytime I logged in for me.

I would get the G36E for medic if I were you. Once you get used to this gun, it is VERY good. It forces you to keep your shots in controlled bursts. PKM would also be good, as it is a beast with 45 damage....

Comment

ROFL i joke just log in again and it will pop up

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
                  ROFL i joke just log in again and it will pop up
                  HAHA, not funny dude! I'm glad other people posted and told me it appears after I log in. Damn, I was going to kill myself... 8,000 to 20,000 HA!!

Comment

Originally posted by icer22x
                    HAHA, not funny dude! I'm glad other people posted and told me it appears after I log in. Damn, I was going to kill myself... 8,000 to 20,000 HA!!

Just wait till you have to do 50.000 mate, It took me 6-7 weeks and I'm an addict - 4 hours a day+ and mostly all day long in weekends

Comment

OK, why do I only have the choice between the two shotguns and the PKM? Why can't I pick the sniper or spec. ops. guns?

Comment

You can't get em, you don't have SF (installed). I took a look at your profile (assuming icer22x is the right name) and you haven't played a second of SF..

Comment

Next time when you go the BFHQ, the unlocks will be offered.

Comment

That's weird, I know I have SF installed... Maybe I need to patch it...

Would patching matter? I used to be able to select the weapons from SF, now I can't. WTF...

Comment

Originally posted by icer22x
                              That's weird, I know I have SF installed... Maybe I need to patch it...

Would patching matter? I used to be able to select the weapons from SF, now I can't. WTF...
                              Doesn't matter if you have SF installed, you need to RUN it on a ranked server using the account you want to get the unlocks for. In fact, you don't even need it installed on your computer; you can run it on someone else's computer and get the unlocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X