Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game World Arena Launches 1 May 2006!

Hello TotalBF2 Community,

Jaxx here from Game World Arena BF section Lead Admin. I am here to inform you that we go live this Monday (1 May 2006). Please stop by and check us out at http://www.gameworldarena.com.

I am still looking for a few more BF Admins so if anyone is interested please drop me an email at jaxx@gameworldarena.com Please include a brief discription of past experience as an admin or anything you think that will set you above the other applications.

Also we are still looking for a Lead Admin for Mod/Map Dev section and people to do the work. We are currently working on many new ideas for matching on all BF games. Prizes for tournaments are just one of the many things we will offer you and your clans.

Thank you for your time BF Community!

-Jaxx
    LEAD BATTLEFIELD ADMIN
    Game World Arena

Re: Game World Arena Launches 1 May 2006!

looks pretty cool but what is it for ??

is it liek a tournement or something ??

Comment

Game World Arena is a league that was built by players of many different games. We built it to provide a place where people can match in a comfortable atmosphere. We offer many different ladders from PC to PS2 to Xbox games.

I am the Lead admin for the BF section that covers all BF games. We will have many tournaments of different types and will offer matching not only on normal maps but also on two different types of ladders as well. One of those will be a Air battle only ladder. Again I am pleased to be a part of this and will always look out for the players and clans. Please if you have any ideas and/or questions you can reach me on msn or email.

Sponsorship... well let's just say you will like what you see very shortly!

Comment

Due to our database coding taking a little longer then expected we will be launching a little later then expected please check our site for further updates. Do not worry we will be up and running very soon.

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
        X