SF maps to BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF maps to BF2

How come its been done where they can transfer BF2 maps to SF? I tried changin Warlord to BF2 and it crashed half way...is it even possible?

Re: SF maps to BF2

That is a good question...I don't even know if you can transfer the maps or not.

Comment

I tried that but the other way around, and it crashed half way on single player

Comment

Interesting...I would definetily like to use some SF stuff in a map like Karkand. Some examples would be the grapple hook and gas grenade launcher.

Comment

That works, BF2 -> SF

But i want to SF -> BF2

I want some regular BF2 on SF maps

Comment

Ok then...I see where you are coming from. I however do not do much of that kind of stuff. I just play the game and work towards my next promotions...not a big editor or anything like that.

Comment

good news i have just the thing ,though im not sure if all the maps have been made,check my thread for links to singleplayer website and look up the sf section,hope this helps.

p.s if i recall gulf of oman,dragon valley and a few others have been made for sf,not 100%sure on karkand.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70932

sf mappack 1 is bf2 maps converted to sf
              sf mappack 2 is all of the sf maps in fullsize

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
              That works, BF2 -> SF

But i want to SF -> BF2

I want some regular BF2 on SF maps
              sorry i missed that post,bf2 to sf would be good,ill ask in the forum

Comment

Damn you beat me to it...how do you edit the Load screen, i have a differen scenario to strike at karkand

Comment

Damn you beat me to it...how do you edit the Load screen, i have a differen scenario to strike at karkand
                  sorry i dont understand you fully,sorry if youre q's was not for me

Comment

The load screen, umm when the next map is laoding it descibes the map. Where it shows the small map with the spawn poins and descrption of the misson.

Comment

The load screen, umm when the next map is laoding it descibes the map. Where it shows the small map with the spawn poins and descrption of the misson.
                      i have no idea

i dont make maps i just download them,sorry

Comment

First one i already know, second is for weapons. I imported a few maps to SF of BF2...but lets say i want Warlord on regulat BF2?

Comment

First one i already know, second is for weapons. I imported a few maps to SF of BF2...but lets say i want Warlord on regulat BF2?
                          I don't understand what you are trying to do.

You can't play Warlord under BF2 it has to run with a SF mod. If you are just trying to get SF armies onto BF2 maps then follow my first link.

Comment

Oh i though i could play SF maps on reg BF2 ...I tried putting the China team on a SF map but i think its not working

Comment

Working...
                            X