Some questions about gameplay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about gameplay!

I don't really see prone spammers a lot in pubs, however, my team plays in leagues a bit and that's where I often see excessive prone spammers and dolphin divers. And so..

1) How is prone spamming done? Just crouch>prone>crouch over and over?
    2) How do you combat it? People say that it's just an animation glitch and so should I just keep aiming at the spot on the ground where their head should be?
    3) Dolphin diving? How is that that people do that, crouch>prone>crouch>jump>crouch>prone? I've tried it and am not really good at that.
    4) How to combat this? It's really damn annoying, I think the guys have pretty **** poor accuracy when they do this, but picking them off is pretty hard at a distance where they can make their way around a corner.
    5) I see someone and plop to the ground, however, I'm already dead by the time I get there because my gun won't fire right away. Is this tied in with doing crouch>prone so they get to the ground and don't have as big of a penalty to get their gun to the ready?
    6) How do you make your tank turret turn faster? I'm not much of an armor person, but I see this done very oftne.
    7) What do yaw/pitch mean under chopper/air vehicle controls?

I still have more questions, but they escape me at the moment.

Re: Some questions about gameplay!

6) go to options and the controlls and then armour, change the sensitivity to a higher,point

Comment

1 & 3: They use key bindings and macros. It's a cheat, so you can try reporting them to EA and maybe one day EA will wipe their stats.

Comment

Okay, some more questions

8) I'm often a chopper pilot and my gunners often claim that they can see something waaaaaaaaay ahead of me and want me to turn just a bit for them to line up. Unfortunately, I can't see that far so I have no clue what they're talking about. Can the gunners just see something that the pilot can't or is there some setting other than 100% draw distance which will allow me to see further?

Comment

#8 they either have better grphx or better eyes than you, draw distance is not the only thing that effects how far you can see.

Comment

Originally posted by AP_piano295
            #8 they either have better grphx or better eyes than you, draw distance is not the only thing that effects how far you can see.
            Well, I'm talking abotu big things like APCs that you just can't miss by looking at the screen. For some reason, this guy can see them from a pretty good distance and it takes me a bit of time to fly in closer before I can see them on my screen.

Comment

Working...
            X