Bf2 High Priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 High Priority

Made BF2 a High Priority application as in The Total BF2 Tweak Guide and it really made a difference, only problem is my programmed mouse buttons stop working when I use it.

In the guide it says you can make BF2 High priority manually via the task manager (cntrl+alt+delete) but I cant figure out how to do it...

Can someone tell me how to do this manually or how to run the tweak in the guide while retaining my preprogrammed mouse buttons?

Re: Bf2 High Priority

to make it a high priority via task manager just left click on the aplication and go to priority and set it to high

Comment

press ctrl alt and del then click on processes and then right click on bf2.exe and change the priority from there, i wouldnt recommend doing this tho, it gives me keyboard lagg on all my games when i try to do it.

Comment

It just doesnt seem to say priority anywhere...

If I left click bf2 it becomes highlighted but the only options I have are the processes/performance/networking and user options, the file/options/view/windows/shut down and help options and the end task/switch task and new task options. Can't find priority anywhere...

Sorry for being dumb can you give me a quick idiots guide?

Sorry SGT UK I posted before I read your post, I'll experiment...

Comment

RIGHT click on it

Comment

when all the processes are accessed using the task manager..look for bf2.exe..highlight it with your mouse's cursor then right click while its still highlighted and other options will appear in a box next to the bf2.exe,one of those options will be priority highlight that option and set it to high...pretty easy really

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X