Jet Bombing Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Bombing Query

Could Any Jet Experts tell me why sometimes my Jet decides to just drop maybe one bomb...instead of both.....this is very annoying as it drastically reduces my chance of getting the kill...........hitting the fire button twice to release both bombs will just never do either...too much of a delay between the two.

Cheers.

Re: Jet Bombing Query

It happens when you reload only one bomb then drop it and reload both. To fix it you just have to do the same thing again.

Comment

If you drop both of your bombs and then go to reload, don't spend enough time over the runway and only one bomb will reload. After this even when you reload the second bomb, only one bomb will drop everytime you are bombing.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
        If you drop both of your bombs and then go to reload, don't spend enough time over the runway and only one bomb will reload. After this even when you reload the second bomb, only one bomb will drop everytime you are bombing.
        Thats what I do right when I get the jet.. I take off, drop the bombs, go halfway down the carrier (picking up one bomb), drop it, and then reload both.

It's alot better because if you are good at bombing, you only need 1 bomb, and you can reload less.

Comment

if u click to drop and switch to missile right after, it only drops one

Comment

Not to worry though.

The commander will be able to drop humvees in the next patch.

Who gives a shlt if that bombing glitch still ain't fixed.... Besides if you are flying off the carrier your chances of survival are pretty slim against the J-10 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by specter
              if u click to drop and switch to missile right after, it only drops one
              Excellent solution. Can't believe I never thought of that myself.

Comment

Switching views will also allow you to drop single bombs. I use the hat switch on my joystick to flick between views. Useful in the F15 as you can run multiple bomb run by not dropping a stick of five bombs on one target.

Comment

Working...
                X