who's jerry hopper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's jerry hopper?

im sorry if this has be answered before or if everyone knows this, but in the last couple days i've seen post about this "jerry hopper" and they didnt look so good. can someone be kind enough to keep me up with the news and inform me who this guy is? or what he does?

sorry for my noob attitude, been busy gettin my nex rank, first sergeant

Re: who's jerry hopper?

he hosts BattleTalk radio show about BF2, he is kinda an investigative journalist, check him out http://www.webturd.com/Battle_Turd_Radio.html
    as he is banned from here, for asking questions

Comment

Jerry runs a radioshow on webturd.com.
      He took some unfortunate actions while trying to dig up information on the leaked info on the 1.3 patch and showed that he wasn't willing to work with the TBF2 staff in order to resolve some issues he caused.

We're hoping that when he comes back, he will be a bit more respectful of forum and EA policies.
      Edit: FYI, He was NOT banned for asking questions. He was banned (for 1 week) because he broke forum rules and refused to rationally work towards resolving the issues. IOW, when I contacted him, he thought it would be better to cop an attitude than to explain himself or understand why his posts had been taken down.

Comment

Why was his original post taken down? Because it had leaked 1.3 patch information in? If so, why bother, it's pretty much common knowledge now anyway.

As far as I could see the guy was just trying to get his show out there to the community, and may I say a very good podcast too, well worth the listen. If he had an attitude I expect he felt he was being unfairly censured.

Comment

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
          he hosts BattleTalk radio show about BF2, he is kinda an investigative journalist, check him out http://www.webturd.com/Battle_Turd_Radio.html
          as he is banned from here, for asking questions
          ahhh ive been wondering who he was

Comment

The podcast was brilliant, it's professionally done and very interesting. Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Working...
            X