Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "formation flying at wake" (my video)

hope ull like it

Re: "formation flying at wake" (my video)

Col stuff, but hardly formation flying. I've tried it too and it's hard. We kept thinking we're way closer than we really were.

PS: Never slow down to where your landing gear is showing...dead give away you're going way slow.

Comment

It wasnt really formation flying as stated above. But anyway cool movie. Nice angles. Music Was ok.

7/10

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't really, it was in places, otherwise some nice flying. 7/10

Comment

Sweet video, love the soundtrack, but you guys really could get closer. Keep em' coming!

This is real formation flying:

Comment

Heh LOMAC. I've some CRAZY videos of formation flying and precision stunts. Amazing!

Comment

an okay video, 5/10

Comment

Originally posted by RS-Rom
                Heh LOMAC. I've some CRAZY videos of formation flying and precision stunts. Amazing!
                heh..damnstrait! Taken back in the days when I used to fly with the Virtual Thunderbirds.

Yup, I think I have all the videos you're talking about. Glowing_Amraam's Stunt video, Virtual Thunderbird and Blue Angel videos, the VFTC, am I missing anything? If you want any links I'll be happy to link ya.

Comment

Working...
                X