explosives badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explosives badge

well i have been trying for this one today and the first round i got 17 with claymores/grenades did not get it..... switched servers got my vet first aid badge in this server and got 16 kills with claymores/grenades and still nothing i did get some of the kills while i was dead so does that mean it does no count as an explosive kill because all it said was sonte5[killed]player instead of sonte5[claymore]player if so then that kinda stinks

Re: explosives badge

Explosive ordinance badge only refers to kills from claymore/c4 or mines not nades buddy.

Comment

Grenades don't cound buddy, only C4, Mines and Claymores. Also if it says [killed] then that dosent count towards the badge either i'm afraid, only direct killed with the explosive in the kill message.

Comment

no nades that really stinks thanks for the info

Comment

I got ALL my explosive badges together in one round lol.

I was playing karkand and i just spammed them in places that the USA were bound to goto first. and i got around 50 kill and got my badge almost right at last second.

Comment

Originally posted by munky99999
            I got ALL my explosive badges together in one round lol.

I was playing karkand and i just spammed them in places that the USA were bound to goto first. and i got around 50 kill and got my badge almost right at last second.
            You are refering to claymores yes?

Comment

I find C4 more fun personally, especially if you catch a squad leader unaware.

Comment

Palace in Warlord for Claymore fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                  Also if it says [killed] then that dosent count towards the badge either i'm afraid, only direct killed with the explosive in the kill message.
                  Yep. I've done 40+ explosives kills on more than one occasion, but no expert badge yet because of kills that didn't register correctly. So far I've always had the best results with clay spamming.

*Edit* Spoke too soon - just got expert spamming clays on Warlord.

Comment

really warlord i can't see that working to well is there a specific place that you do it or just all around the map

Comment

Psh, real men use C4 on Karkand. Man, that explosives badge was a real pain to get, and it resulted in a whole lot of suicides, jihad jeeps, and other cheap moves. It may have soiled my name forever, but man was it worth it when I finally got that expert badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonte5
                        really warlord i can't see that working to well is there a specific place that you do it or just all around the map
                        In the tower in the middle of the map. Keep clays planted in the doorway at the bottom of the stairs, and on the balconay where the flag is on the second level, so there is no way in without hitting your clays.

Comment

Only C4, AT Mine and Claymore counts.

Comment

I got mine with C4, but it's a lot easier now that you can't TK with claymores - just put them whereever you think guys will be going - tops of ladders, stairs, alleyways, next to spawn spots - everywhere.

Comment

I got mine with C4, but it's a lot easier now that you can't TK with claymores - just put them whereever you think guys will be going - tops of ladders, stairs, alleyways, next to spawn spots - everywhere.
                              Karkand...play as mec and put clays in the alleyway closest to hotel and the one on the usmc side of the hotel not the other one nearest the square...

Comment

Working...
                              X