Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple new (jet) videos

Heres a couple more video's I uploaded.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And here are the older ones:

Re: A couple new (jet) videos

Like i said yesterday in your heli video thread, "i got a boner".

You are THE man, i would never want to face you in a jet, or heli, or anything really.

Keep up the mad skills, that J-10 sneak attack was hilarious....

Comment

Nice. The inverted bombing was class, i think i've *accidently* done it once (killed the target too) and was like

@ The J10 one, stupid pilot should've checked his 6 after he lost you, i always do that if i lose someone...he was begging to be sprayed!

Comment

Originally posted by Stizzle
        Nice. The inverted bombing was class, i think i've *accidently* done it once (killed the target too) and was like

@ The J10 one, stupid pilot should've checked his 6 after he lost you, i always do that if i lose someone...he was begging to be sprayed!
        You would be surprised at how many people DON'T check their 6. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          You would be surprised at how many people DON'T check their 6. :laugh:
          thats why i fly f12

i hope to meet you in the air one day.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
            thats why i fly f12

i hope to meet you in the air one day.
            Yeah, fly by? Thats a good view for the JSF when the J-10 is out-turning you. You can see which direction he went.

Comment

dude i do aroudn 90 % of the stuff you do in your heli man Crazy good stuff ahvent seen someone fly liek me in awhile ^ respected

Comment

hmm, fancy a dogfight ?

Comment

Awesome videos man. You really know how to handle those things

Comment

yeah metallica always owns me own dedicated wake 24/7, one of teh best pilots around. i have respect for him. the one thing that i do wonder is when there are like 20 people waiting for j10, including me, how do you always get it metallica?

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
                      yeah metallica always owns me own dedicated wake 24/7, one of teh best pilots around. i have respect for him. the one thing that i do wonder is when there are like 20 people waiting for j10, including me, how do you always get it metallica?
                      You guys play on European servers or.. ?

Comment

Methinks you should check his sniper teamkills

Nice vids metallica, I loved the VTO, was expecting a normal one but that was even better

I downloaded fraps a few hours ago.. Hate flying at 30 fps :|: And demo's royally SUCK

Comment

I almost never fly J-10's. When I do though, theres a certain spot that you stand for every vehicle, and you will get it 99.9% of the time... literally, unless another person other than you is doing it.

For the J-10, you go to the line of the 3rd "square" thats in between the 3rd and 4th. Then you prone/hold E. From what I have experienced, the prone makes a big difference for some reason.

Than for the JSF, you have to line up with those little dot things. Basically, the exact center of the pad, prone/hold E.

For the cobra, you have to get in the center, and align with the center of those walkways on the side of the carrier (the ones that have the ladders), prone/hold E.

This gets most vehicles EVERY time if you do it right... thats why I am in a vehicle 80% of my time at that server... lol I just know how to get em.

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                          Methinks you should check his sniper teamkills
                          And no I don't TK :laugh:

I hate those dickheads

Comment

great thanks for tips

Comment

You ever get sick of Wake Island Metallica?

Comment

Working...
                              X