game pad. js, or none?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game pad. js, or none?

i was thinking about buying a computer game pad (one that looks exactly like a PS2 controller) because i cant stand playing shooter games with and aiming with a mouse. I was wondering though if its easiar to use a mouse than a game pad.

and second if i dont get a game pad should i get a joystick for using aircraft?.

Re: game pad. js, or none?

Originally posted by decemberistsxx10
    i was thinking about buying a computer game pad (one that looks exactly like a PS2 controller) because i cant stand playing shooter games with and aiming with a mouse. I was wondering though if its easiar to use a mouse than a game pad.

and second if i dont get a game pad should i get a joystick for using aircraft?.

mouse is better than a game pad, trust me. Coming from Halo 2, I know what you mean... in Halo 2 I was the top sniper in the world (Motorhed), and I thought I was good at sniping there. Well, Halo 2 has CRAZY auto-aim (you need auto-aim because with gamepads, it isn't as accurate as a mouse). With BF2, and most mouse based games, there is no auto-aim, because the mouse is that much more accurate.

When I came to BF2, I SUCKED at killing people because I hadn't used a mouse since the CS days (like 5 years ago). It only took me about 2 weeks to get good with aiming with a mouse.

But for the jet/heli, if you are planning on using them, I suggest a cheap JS. I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, and it's the best JS for its price of $40.

Comment

Working...
    X