Is 1.3 out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 1.3 out?

Just had some guy on a server saying that 1.3 was available over EA Downloader. I can't find anything on it. Was he just being a turd?

Re: Is 1.3 out?

No, it's not out yet.

If it was you'd see hundreds of threads with people praising and whining about the patch.

Comment

The 1.3 patch has not been released to the public at this time.

~Salad

Comment

Okay, thanks for the speedy replies guys, appreciated

Comment

I also do declare, in my professional opinion, that on this 29th of April, 2006-- may I say a few words about 1.3 for a second? thanks.

1.3 introduced co-op, but the bots have overrun our servers.
          they have taken our tickets and joined our teams!
          They block our spawn points with their jeeps! When the humans are killed, and we have no more flags, the bots run off into the distance and hide. they snipe endlessly! They drop us into the ocean and never pick us up. They have assumed leadership in our clans and forums! They have become admins, moderators, and have begun posting under false names in order to cripple our playstyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentimento
            I also do declare, in my professional opinion, that on this 29th of April, 2006-- may I say a few words about 1.3 for a second? thanks.

They block our spawn points with their jeeps! When the humans are killed, and we have no more flags, the bots run off into the distance and hide. they snipe endlessly! They drop us into the ocean and never pick us up. They have assumed leadership in our clans and forums! They have become admins, moderators, and have begun posting under false names in order to cripple our playstyle.
            yeah...hey you know, theres this really cool room just down the hall, its great, all the walls are padded and you get to wear this cool white jumpsuit...you should check it out

Comment

http://battlefield2.comjust go to battlefield2.com for imfo on when and what

Comment

Originally posted by ZackAttack2005
                yeah...hey you know, theres this really cool room just down the hall, its great, all the walls are padded and you get to wear this cool white jumpsuit...you should check it out
                Maybe a gun to the head works to. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
                  Maybe a gun to the head works to. Just my 2 cents.
                  lol, yeah theres always that option

Comment

Originally posted by ZackAttack2005
                    hahaha:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Pentimento

sedatives are in your left pocket, take all at one go with whiskey and you will be fine in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                        No, it's not out yet.

If it was you'd see hundreds of threads with people praising and whining about the patch.
                        lmao you hit the nail on the head

Comment

Working...
                        X