Bf2 and U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 and U.

Lately I have noticed alot of haxx accusations on forums. Most unwarrented.
    Please forgive my spelling.

Punk buster:

I speak from an expert coder/programmer point of view.

Pb scans your comp. They use a program that can search your computer for programs that run outside of bf2.

What that means is that if you have a hack running after launching bf2 pb still scans your computer and detects the program. Thats a good thing.
    This stops alot of hacks period.

I have say this though. Sony computer entertainment used a similar programe to scan client computers for hacks and exploits. This was during the everquest days. So many people we mad that sony decided to stop scanning peoples comps.

If you trust pb enough go for it but know this: any programe that can do such a thing can find every single piece of personal info you have or be used to do so (cracked).

Sorry if spelling is bad english is my second laguage.

Re: Bf2 and U.

No offense, but I thought everyone already knew this...

Comment

Re: Bf2 and U.

Originally posted by unununium
      No offense, but I thought everyone already knew this...
      Many people don't.

Some people cry out hack when they've lagged or due to packet loss and they instantly blame Punkbuster. Hacking is possible, but not easy.

After 1.2, PB scans all of Bf2.exe for hacks so hackers have a hard time hacking that way, this stopped a lot of hacks, PB has members in "certain" hack sitesa VIP that detect their hacks. Some hacks when caught give a HW ban meaning you get banned from all punkbuster games, unless you get a New Pc.

PB is not useless. Hacks are possible.

Comment

Working...
      X