No announcement yet.

Are knife and pistol servers legal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are knife and pistol servers legal??

Originally posted by rhohan
    um... i am failing to understand WHY THE HELL they are "illegal". "not allowed" is a better word. i mean, knifes and pistols don't allow people to get anything special, it is not stat padding. i don't get it.
    Yes, it is a form of stats padding. Think about it.....this would be the fastest way to get your expert knife and pistol badges in no time. Plus not only that just think how many points you can rack up if you were a medic and/or supply.

Comment

omg. who DOESN'T have their knife and pistol badges?

In all seriousness, i got my knife and pistol a LONG time ago. it would be a lot of fun to go knifes and pistols. that simple. i don't think they are doing it for stat padding. it would still require that they don't suck. and in reality, i bet a lot of them wouldn't be able to get expert on a knp server if they can't on a normal one. meh, i don't know. i think ea is just being dumb. let people play their game.

Comment

alot of people

Comment

Many many people. Plus there are many who have basic/vet but not expert. It IS stat padding, period.

Personally, I'd like to see some setting where only those with both expert knife and pistol could go in, and no medics or support allowed. That might be fair.

And I know it'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RJW
            Are knife and pistol servers legal?? coz there are many around they look like fun but if u go in them do you get stats wiped??
            Since EA is allowing their existance they must be legal. Also there are plenty of stats padders, cheaters, hackers, abusive admins atc. that haven't been touched, so I guess all tose activities are also legal. In the mean time, the honest little people like us can bend over and grab our ankles.

Comment

Working...
            X