Are knife and pistol servers legal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are knife and pistol servers legal??

Are knife and pistol servers legal?? coz there are many around they look like fun but if u go in them do you get stats wiped??

Re: Are knife and pistol servers legal??

if they are ranked then no they are not legal . but by all means hop in an unranked K&P server and have some fun. after all does rank really matter?

Comment

I think tweek meant they are NOT legal.

Comment

yeah i edited it . almost 4 a.m. it happens

Comment

OK thanks why are EA not shutting them down though??? There are many RANKED servers about

Comment

Originally posted by tw33k2514
            yeah i edited it . almost 4 a.m. it happens
            all good... why the hell are we up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
              all good... why the hell are we up?
              donno about you but the glow of my LCD keeps drawing me into totalbf2 forums

Comment

yeah like the other guys said ranked servers are ilegal.not sure if EA are doing much about it though!

Comment

Originally posted by tw33k2514
                  donno about you but the glow of my LCD keeps drawing me into totalbf2 forums
                  I played a couple of hours tonight.. I might play a little bit more in a sec.

Comment

The funny thing is if you interpret the ROE as you will, they only say that ADMINS are not allowed to ENFORCE a K&P only server.

It does not say you aren't allowed to RUN one, but if someone picks up the tank and heads your way, the admin can't kick and ban him.

So technically they are legal.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                      I played a couple of hours tonight.. I might play a little bit more in a sec.
                      if your looking for a good server try winnipeg i get 9-20 ping and i see we are both from Chicagoland

--
                      on topic

they may be technically legal but lets face it 95% of people that play in ranked K&P servers ar there to padd

Comment

personally i don't see why EA is moaning about infantry only, K&P only servers. They got our money from buying the game so why should they care? (after all £££ is all EA cares about.) Personally i think it would be nice to go onto a server and actaully fight infantry and not a guy in a jet whos raking up 100 kills to 0 deaths, because its just not fun then. It would be funny to see how many people who are always vehicle whoreing do when they dont have an m1a2 or f-15 to hand.

Comment

um... i am failing to understand WHY THE HELL they are "illegal". "not allowed" is a better word. i mean, knifes and pistols don't allow people to get anything special, it is not stat padding. i don't get it.

Comment

knife and pistols do give people something "special". Most people go there to get their vet/expert knife/pistol badges.... Those badges let you attain higher ranks and medals.

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan
                              um... i am failing to understand WHY THE HELL they are "illegal". "not allowed" is a better word. i mean, knifes and pistols don't allow people to get anything special, it is not stat padding. i don't get it.
                              they use them to get there knife/pistol badges . so yeah it kinda is padding

Comment

Working...
                              X