Dont you love being called a hacker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont you love being called a hacker?

Just playing on Killing Field Warlord server, on SAS doing me usual with the M24, someone joins the game and goes insurgent and then grabs their M95 and goes to....the roof of the TV sation *bam* he goes down, then I hear a zipline hit the building opposite me (im on the building above plaza) jump up and see the zipline onto the building that is in diagonal line from me to TV station (not the highest point to the left the one next to it), lob a grenade over and *bam* its my boy again

"You cheating tosser"
    me: Cheating? lol alright then
    "I find it sad that people need to cheat to win"
    admin: What cheat do you think he's using
    me: the "perfect grenade hit" hack
    me: you may not know where to lob grenades from this position but i do
    "your hacks do"
    me: thanks for the compliment
    "hacking aint a compliment"
    me: but I dont use them, so if you think im cheating then I consider that a compliment
    "f u"

This guy, after being killed twice because he did exactly what most others do called me a cheater, when there was a guy who had been trying to get me all round and I had killed 6 times with rifle while he was running/pistol/grenade/clay just kept quiet and kept trying to get me (and succeeded eventualy)

The guy accusing left at the end of the round, just ran a search on BF2tracker and BF2s for him and
    "This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points. "

lol gotta love the cute little blighters

anyone else been given the highest compliment on playing?

Re: Dont you love being called a hacker?

Umm... No I dont like being called a hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
      Umm... No I dont like being called a hacker.
      why not? i consider it to be the highest compliment, shows im doing something right :laugh:

Comment

No, it shows that your not a good player. Your a fluke artist. Mate, sorry but its not good to be called a hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
          No, it shows that your not a good player. Your a fluke artist. Mate, sorry but its not good to be called a hacker.
          Explaing why you think this? I pull off SPRINT headshots a fair bit and get in the thick of it with my rifle on karkand, so I consider myself to be an above average player anyway

Comment

Once I get called a hacker I know i'm having a good game, but I don't like it.. because people really think i'm hacking.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              Once I get called a hacker I know i'm having a good game, but I don't like it.. because people really think i'm hacking.
              aye some people do but the admin was laughing his nuts off when I went on their teamspeak

Comment

Wow, you have my same perspective. heres something that happened to me:
                Mr.X "Magic is cheating"
                (i dont reply)
                Mr.X "magic is cheating"
                ME: "how am i cheating? If its because i'm using flashbangs, they come with the f2000"
                Mr.x"....." he never spoke again for the rest of the round.

Comment

I was accused for the first time tonight. I was a Marine and had justed capped the flag at the hotel on Karkand when a MEC ran up the stairs and shot half a clip at my back but didn't kill me. So I tirned around and killed him. Next thing I know he's saying I'm a cheater. At the time I had an uber 4/7 k/d ratio for the round. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                    Wow, you have my same perspective. heres something that happened to me:
                    Mr.X "Magic is cheating"
                    (i dont reply)
                    Mr.X "magic is cheating"
                    ME: "how am i cheating? If its because i'm using flashbangs, they come with the f2000"
                    Mr.x"....." he never spoke again for the rest of the round.
                    alot of people do man, Remmydox is just another Anal Australian by the looks of it. Mr X was a bit dumb (or just a vanilla whore who never went assault in SF lol)

Comment

I don't remember his name, mr.X is just some random name i made up. but that is how the conversation went.

Comment

well i get a lot of metals, and a good score per minute (2.6) i don't ever get accussed of hacking. i guess it is due to me just being good at the normal run and gun, not really a headshot, or other precision player. i am a grunt, and good at it. same in counter strike. i will go on 4-5 person killing sprees with my p90, but i can't headshot worth a **** with the ak.

Comment

I take it as the compliment it is, but go out of my way to prove it isn't true.

Comment

Working...
                          X