1.21 Unlocks get replaced by Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.21 Unlocks get replaced by Euro Force

so I just decided to reinstall my BF2. Great, I retrieve my old account, and remember I had gotten two promotions. Yay! I get to choose both my unlocks. Okay, I do. Then I go to my char screen and look around and marvel in the fact that I have a G3 and L85A1. I felt so happy. So I decided to exit and look for mods. I enter BF2 later and am asked to buy EF. I say no, and proceed to make a local server to screw around. Woohoo, I spawned! Wait a second, where are my unlocks? What the hell, why is there a FN2000 here instead of a G3!? Where's the L85A1?! Oh my god, my unlocks disappeared! Fuuuuck nooooo!!! What happened?

Re: 1.21 Unlocks get replaced by Euro Force

Originally posted by Imaginary Turtle
    so I just decided to reinstall my BF2. Great, I retrieve my old account, and remember I had gotten two promotions. Yay! I get to choose both my unlocks. Okay, I do. Then I go to my char screen and look around and marvel in the fact that I have a G3 and L85A1. I felt so happy. So I decided to exit and look for mods. I enter BF2 later and am asked to buy EF. I say no, and proceed to make a local server to screw around. Woohoo, I spawned! Wait a second, where are my unlocks? What the hell, why is there a FN2000 here instead of a G3!? Where's the L85A1?! Oh my god, my unlocks disappeared! Fuuuuck nooooo!!! What happened?
    It's called the private glitch. You log in and the server thinks you are of private rank. Or you could log in and the server thinks you have unlocks, but are of private rank. Or vice versa, I've seen all the possible combinations.

Comment

Well I really am a corporal. I should at least have one of my unlocks. And when I start up the game the little unlockable weapon icons are the ones from Euro Force, not vanilla BF2. I'm sad now. I don't want to have to pay 10 bucks.

Comment

I thought on local servers you cannot access unlocks?

Comment

Working...
        X