Godmode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Godmode

I had 2 commanders on Gulf of Oman, on the minimap i saw two stars, one of them was in fact the enemy commander. Thought he was a hacker, all players tried to kick him but to no avail.

Comment

you could get your expert knife easily.LOL
      but that was a good move. Integrity first
      you in the real military? or plan to be?
      ive had a similar glitch, but i just spawned at the mec base but i was on usmc.. but i had an mec uniform.LOL i just walked among them and they didnt do anything. was pretty cool.

Comment

ive had a similar glitch, but i just spawned at the mec base but i was on usmc..
        Yes that ones pretty common, but being completely invincible? Wow, this game is SOOO buggy...

Comment

Originally posted by Pederson
          i was invincible. I could not die. I racked up 6 kills in like 3 minutes
          Wait, you cannot die, but you only get 6 kills in 3 minutes ? If I was invincible I would have 60 kills in 3 minutes

Comment

One guy just stood next to me and continued to shoot me in the head. I think he though that after enough head shots I would die.

Hmm i duno sounds like bf2 was working fine. 20 shells to the face ..target wont die, J-10 cannon shots hitting 10 meters away ..body slaughtered. Thats how it works in reality, what ..you didnt know?

Comment

A wimp? The worst that could have happened is I get kicked / banned. Its called integrity. I HATE cheaters, and I am not one of them.
              good man

Comment

Had something like that happen on warlord. Saw this enemy run into the bushes, so I followed. I crawled into him and unloaded a clip. He turned around, and unloaded his. We just lied there in the bushes baffled while reloading, wondering what the hell was happening. Then we went into the opening, and I killed him. Pretty weird.

(Ok, that text sounds really gay.)

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                  you in the real military? or plan to be?
                  If your asking me, no I am not. I want to be a cop.

Originally posted by gungho
                  Wait, you cannot die, but you only get 6 kills in 3 minutes ? If I was invincible I would have 60 kills in 3 minutes
                  lol. I checked the score, I only has 12 points. I stalled becaue I was dumbfounded at the fact that after 6 kills I still had full health.

Comment

Originally posted by munky99999
                    i dunno. But sometimes i think i have godmode myself. But i guess its just how good i am.
                    heh heh

Comment

damn there arent very many people left in this world with that kind of honesty. EA really should have done more beta testing before releasing this game, there are bugs and glitches out the ying yang

Comment

I had a slightly different thing happen yesterday, where I spawned with my USMC sniper kit, at a USMC spawn point, while the scoreboard had me as on the USMC team, and got to rack up kills at the expense of my fellow USMC compatriots. Unfortunately they shot back...

Comment

Working...
                        X