Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing weapon sounds

Hello,

Well I am having a problem guys, and i thought you could maybey help me out.

I went like 3 weeks without playing any bf2, (i've been busy) and now for some reason yesterday and today when i went to fiannly play, well for some wierd reason i can't hear ANY weapon sounds. I can fire just fine, but its silent when I do.

I dont know why, i never messed with or deleted any bf2 files, but it happend somehow.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Re: Missing weapon sounds

That is weird. Have you checked your sound settings? Make sure "Effects" is turned up. Also, try and apply the last full patch again.
    Did this happen only once? Is it a constant thing? Does it happen on any other servers or in single player?

Comment

not rellly about ur problem..but ive been having problems (mainly with unlcoks) where i dont hear a sound when reloading or the other sounds except for gun shots

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        That is weird. Have you checked your sound settings? Make sure "Effects" is turned up. Also, try and apply the last full patch again.
        Did this happen only once? Is it a constant thing? Does it happen on any other servers or in single player?

Well, its happend everytime I've tried, so yes. And no, it doesnt only happen on certain servers. I'm almost positive the "effects" are turned up, only because i would have noticed that and i have gone into the sound settings to see if anything was out of wack.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Well you could uninstall the game, and reinstall, see if that helps.

Comment

I have some extra jet sounds you can use.

I was standing next to the spawn point on Gulf of Oman waiting for the j10 to spawn.

I could hear a j10 at full throttle but not one insight.

I thought what the hell maybe its invinsilble. That would be fun.

No luck. I ran all around the spawn spot no j10 but the sound was coming from the spawn point. Finally the j10 spawned and the sound throttled down and stopped just like someone was in it...

Comment

Its the haunted j-10!! Ok, back on topic, is your sound card okay working fine? Other than that, i have no idea what could be wrong. Sometimes i have the problem when i'm using a sniper rifle, of the reloading sound, but no animation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                Its the haunted j-10!! Ok, back on topic, is your sound card okay working fine? Other than that, i have no idea what could be wrong. Sometimes i have the problem when i'm using a sniper rifle, of the reloading sound, but no animation.

Yah i actually got like a new sound card lik a monthe ago and yah it works fine, with no problems.

The animation and sound occational problem happens with me too, but thats not it. I cant hear ANY weapon sounds. At all.

Comment

What sound card and what drivers do you have installed?

Comment

Surround sound? Can you hear any sound from your center channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      What sound card and what drivers do you have installed?
                      Sound Blaster Audigy2 Platinum Pro

Wth do you mean, biTvomit? Yes, i can, Why??

Well ok its fixed now. Thanks Revolution, i just had to DL and install the FULL version of patch 1.22.

Thanks again man.

Comment

Working...
                      X