Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Enemy spawning on friendly squadleaders???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Enemy spawning on friendly squadleaders???

Today I saw a enemy spawn on a squadleader. I'm 99% sure that it was not the 'red' bug, because when I killed him it wasn't a TK.

The reason why I say he spawned, is I was giving cover to a squad leader as he entered a flag area and the support guy spawn behind him and then went prone, like you normally do.

I hope I just observed the situation wrong, but I thought it may be important to report it just incase its a common occurance. This and the "single frame" soldiers that ghost in front of you then disappear has been unnerving me recently.

Please tell me I was just seeing things.

Re: Bug: Enemy spawning on friendly squadleaders???

Well you say your squad leader was entering a flag area, maybe the enemy spawned at that flag, saw your squad leader and went prone to shoot him?

Equally eyebrow raising is enemies spawning on flags that I / my squad have neutralised and have nearly captured, has happened a LOT since 1.22

Just today I was recapturing the chinese airfield with another guy on Dragon valley, we'd already neutralised the flag and almost captured it when a enemy spawns in front of my face and shoots + kills me. Luckily my teammate was a medic and after dispatching that guy revived me

Comment

Re: Bug: Enemy spawning on friendly squadleaders???

i have noticed that and it was the name tag bug

Comment

Working...
      X