AF any release date yet??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF any release date yet??????

When is armored fury coming out does anyone know...thought is was this month or last month?

Re: AF any release date yet??????

I think the Armoured Fury you were refering to is Euro Force, which has already been released.

Comment

I believe that the original release date was set at 28th of March, wheels must be turning mighty slow. They may give us a new release date when they have finalised the latest 1.3 patch.

Comment

who cares...euro force was a waste because hardly anyone runs it...i think i will pass on AF.

Comment

No they were going to come out with 2 dl expansion packs Euro Force is 1 and then there the other one there even something about it on the my site here.

Originally posted by Icarus
          I believe that the original release date was set at 28th of March, wheels must be turning mighty slow. They may give us a new release date when they have finalised the latest 1.3 patch.
          Cool thx

Comment

Early May - Most likely within the first two weeks.

Comment

i dont know about you guys but im excited for this, american maps

Comment

Originally posted by 1uke1
                i dont know about you guys but im excited for this, american maps
                no kidding, let alone one should be an ice map

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
                  who cares...euro force was a waste because hardly anyone runs it...i think i will pass on AF.
                  LOL!!! I could not agree with that more. You nailed it right on the head! :laugh:

Comment

im gonna wait and see what people say about it, but im not expecting much

Comment

With EF it was like..."Hmmm only $9.99, what can I lose?"...

But now after buying EF and seeing what a flop it was for $9.99, AF will have to something really-really special for me to part with another $9.99.

I play SF almost 100% of the time since I bought it a few months ago. Now that was worth the money (I got it on sale at CircuitCity for $19.99).

Comment

i think the only reason they are doing it online as oppose to in stores is cause they wouldnt make enuff money off a 10 dollar product (if it is even worth that much) to pay for all the packaging

Comment

Working...
                        X