Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To forum admin!

Dear Admin,

I have opened a thread recently regardgin my next rank, I see some replies that didnt really understand or like.

some said they will report me, some said reseting my status..and called me a stat padder or somthing.

I'm not really aware of this stat padding and dont know the defeiniton of it. if its some kind of a hack I dont really know.

I read in some threads about stat padding and as far as I know it's when people get points with no effort...

what I did is got into a server that only allows pistols and knife and kept playing in order to get my basic badge. I dont know if that was wrong so kindly know that I never ment it as stat padding or whatever it is, I thought servers have those kind of options as a challenge way. like no nades or no pistols or knifes only...

Admin, or any officlas here kindly inform me what wrong did I do, and if its wrong what I did then I have no objection if the official site take away my pistol badge again I never ment to do somthing wrong everyone knows I play clean.

Re: To forum admin!

Originally posted by Arabian Knight
    Dear Admin,

I have opened a thread recently regardgin my next rank, I see some replies that didnt really understand or like.

some said they will report me, some said reseting my status..and called me a stat padder or somthing.

I'm not really aware of this stat padding and dont know the defeiniton of it. if its some kind of a hack I dont really know.

I read in some threads about stat padding and as far as I know it's when people get points with no effort...

what I did is got into a server that only allows pistols and knife and kept playing in order to get my basic badge. I dont know if that was wrong so kindly know that I never ment it as stat padding or whatever it is, I thought servers have those kind of options as a challenge way. like no nades or no pistols or knifes only...

Admin, or any officlas here kindly inform me what wrong did I do, and if its wrong what I did then I have no objection if the official site take away my pistol badge again I never ment to do somthing wrong everyone knows I play clean.
    I wouldn't get too worked up over this.

People on this forum are just being jerks. You weren't stat padding in the sense that most people do (inflating your score unfairly by raking in kills with a pistols/knife server).

Until somebody shows me concrete evidence of someone’s' stats being cleared just because they wanted to get their basic pistols badge on a p/k server - I think you'll be okay.

Comment

just a word of advice... this forum doesn't directly reset players stats.

we have some people who, depending on how you see it, monitor or "aid" EA in resetting people's stats. They're either angels or Nazis....

and stop playing on knife/pistol servers... it is against the rules.

Comment

Yeah, dont worry man. Itll be alright.

Comment

You didn't do anything wrong however the servers did. They can't ban you for joining a server like that, but I do believe that pistol and knife only 'ranked' servers are against the rules. As on BF2ROE you can report servers, for doing this. I can bring up about 10 of them just by typing in Knife. The admins aren't allowed to kick you for using your weapons, they aren't suppose to tell you, you can't use other weapons or tanks.
          As far as that goes some people probally thought you were stat padding as you call it. Stat padding comes in many different forms. It can be done with medic and several other classes. Its gotten less noticable. You didn't do anything wrong or nothing, and no Admin would ban you off these forums for stat padding, as they only ban you for breaking the forum rules. If anyone would ban you off any forums it would be the official EA forums, even then I don't think they ban forum accounts unless they are breaking forum rules. Cheating in-game could just mean EA will reset your stats.

Comment

thanks guys.. I was shocked I just came back home and read those replies I was like what the hell did I do....

thanks again i really apreciated.

Comment

Rumour has it if you play in these servers your stas will be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                just a word of advice... this forum doesn't directly reset players stats.

we have some people who, depending on how you see it, monitor or "aid" EA in resetting people's stats. They're either angels or Nazis....

and stop playing on knife/pistol servers... it is against the rules.
                haha

angels or nazies!! id say both "nazgels"

Comment

yes that is something wrong. They didnt catch you so your good to go. I just advise you dont do it again.

Comment

EA is to blame for not implementing a read before you play policy with the rules they expect you to play by.

Comment

you damn right I wont.... freakin thing made me in a bad mood...

Comment

we all make mistakes..

Comment

Have you ?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]IndianScout
                            we all make mistakes..

yea really i just weat my pants:cry:

Comment

This is a big problem, not with ArabianKnight joining a pistol/knife server but with EA resetting peoples stats for honest mistakes. Not everyone is a forum rat so finding information on something like ‘You can’t join knife or pistol server or your stats will be reset.’ EA didn’t e-mail me anything about it so how is the 250,000 people who bought BF2 supposed to know? I do believe people DO make honest mistakes and it seems a lot of people cry wolf around here. Lighten up guys, seriously it’s a phukin game.

Comment

Working...
                              X