Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solution to the base raping of uncappables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to the base raping of uncappables!

I was doing some serious thinking about this last night after I was accussed of base raping while trying to steal enemy jet. We could eliminate the base raping of uncappables by removing all of them. I don't understand why they even have them. I mean why couldn't MEC or china forces over run the carrier? Is it that far fetched? I mean if all flags are capped and then they over run the carrier and cap it, then the invading forces were repelled.

This is just a thought, would love to hear some feed back.

Just to add a point, I think some of the base raping would be eliminated if the jets were a little more balnced. Most of the base raping i see is actually someone attempting to steal china or mecs planes and heli.

Re: Solution to the base raping of uncappables!

I have a better idea:

Active admins + rules.

Try www.moongamers.com servers...and use TeamSpeak to get an admin if no one is there and it is happening.

Comment

leeam i agree but i dont know,

Comment

the best solution would be to stop whining about it and play the game as it was meant, but you all want to have a perfect little game where everyone is nice and polite and plays by these made up rules. a good one would be to make all flags cappable like the first poster said, if that doesnt work then DICE needs to make a server option where uncaps are an out of bounds area for the enemy. also dont just stand around at the main base, u are just an easy target for me.

Comment

Mate, it is hard enough for USMC to get flags on say Wake Island. Constant Arty, jets bombing carrier, THen sometiems there AC comes over and takes out the spawn points. Its easy as to take the flag then. Bail out of jet, create a squad, then yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ColeThornton
            I was doing some serious thinking about this last night after I was accussed of base raping while trying to steal enemy jet. We could eliminate the base raping of uncappables by removing all of them. I don't understand why they even have them. I mean why couldn't MEC or china forces over run the carrier? Is it that far fetched? I mean if all flags are capped and then they over run the carrier and cap it, then the invading forces were repelled.

This is just a thought, would love to hear some feed back.

Just to add a point, I think some of the base raping would be eliminated if the jets were a little more balnced. Most of the base raping i see is actually someone attempting to steal china or mecs planes and heli.

I don't especially like base-raping either, but people don't steal the jets because one is better than the other. They steal them because if their team has 3 out of 4 jets, they have the advantage.

Good luck with your ideas. Doubt it will ever stop. Main base camping was happening during BF1942 and EA obviously didn't see fit to remove it for BF2.

Comment

or to join the 21cw at http://www.21stcenturywarfare.com/index.php
              great tournamnt and is actually teambased action... squads work together. if they dont than they get kicked... they have orders to follow and they have tactics to. if any of yall sign up it would be nice to mention my name.
              [2ID]B|Pvt.Punisher1818
              come join us! fun stuff.

Comment

what they need to is redo the maps, give each map, no matter the size, one uncap each

Comment

I think they should only be able to capp the(un cappable ones) after all the other bases were caped to give some sort of protection.

Comment

Good point.

Or people could just quit bitching and play the game. This is a god damn war, not a rainbow parade.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks this might make a difference? It seems to me everyone that is base raping on OMAN is tryng to steal the bomber....this may be because i always get stuck as american....

Comment

Originally posted by Pilioka
                        Good point.

not a rainbow parade.
                        You'd wonder sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                          the best solution would be to stop whining about it and play the game as it was meant, but you all want to have a perfect little game where everyone is nice and polite and plays by these made up rules. a good one would be to make all flags cappable like the first poster said, if that doesnt work then DICE needs to make a server option where uncaps are an out of bounds area for the enemy. also dont just stand around at the main base, u are just an easy target for me.

Ahh....fricking....men.

Thank god someone agrees with me perfectly on this subject. I hate whiners.

Comment

Working...
                          X