Project Reality Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Mod

Are you tired of playing a game full of Bunnyhoppers and Squad jumpers?

Then you will love Project Reality and the new release of .3.

New WEAPONS
    New Maps
    New Vehicles
    New Gamemodes

Re: Project Reality Mod

.3 isnt out according to their web site

Comment

its not out yet getting the word out about it.

List of changes and additions is available, So check it out.

Comment

Looking good, can't wait to try the extraction gamemode.

Comment

.3 should turn out to be a very good release.

edit

WOW

Im reading through the change list and it all looks amazing, more then half the changes are things suggested by PR players.

and more game modes woohoo

a) Extraction (aka XTRACT) – In this original PR game mode, one team works to withdraw a high-tier VIP from one point to another (in his attractive and quite shiny SUV), to a designated extraction point. That team succeeds by reaching the target destination with the VIP, while the defending team scores points by destroying this vehicle (and the VIP), and forcing heavy ticket bleeds on the attackers.

b) Single Objective Mode – In this game mode, one team seeks to destroy a particularly important asset of the enemy’s to succeed. It’s up to brute force, or possibly some stealthy special operations tactics, to win this game mode.

c) Advance and Secure – In this game mode, each team battles over a single flag at any given time. A team must capture that flag before moving on to the next designated flag. One should expect fierce battles erupting over those flags, with very concentrated action.

d) Conquest – The typical Battlefield 2 battle that you have all become accustomed to.

Comment

Wow, looks awesome from the changelist.

Looks like this will be the first BF2 mod I download. Can't wait!

Comment

The word is for release next week. Glad to hear you guys are liking the changes. Should make for a very exciting and fun game.

Comment

I can't wait for this release. Steel Thunder is an amazing map. Some of the best gameplay ever.

Only recommendation is a more concrete explanation for new players (especially regarding the squad hopping penalty and things of that nature).

Comment

I was going to post the same topic on here DED, but you beat me to it.

Even if you are not into reality mods, you should still check out the release notes because they are really changing up the way BF2 is played and why wait for the 1.3 patch when you could have something with much more additions,updates, and gamemodes.

Anyway, here is the changelist.

Included are new custom maps, some from the TBF2 Map Pack, a Sig P226,Special Purpose Rifle (MK12 Mod 0), suburban SUV for new game mode, 6 person transport vehicles, new resupply method, and much more.

Comment

I would love this.. but it ould only be good if alot of other people play it. yha know what i mean? playing by yourself is gay.lol

Comment

It's a good mod. I really don't like the little bird though especially it being on Sharqi.

Comment

Well when .25 came out, the servers had a good base. But if we spread the word some more, we will really get a lot of people on the mod which should happen if they see the release notes.

Comment

i cant wait..i want that little bird and that sniper!

Comment

Actually, for the current .25 mod, there is already a little bird on Golf of Oman, Shaqi, and maybe 1 other.

And the little bird doesn't really effect gameplay on Shaqi that much. It is actually much harder to keep it alive if you are the pilot on Shaqi.

Comment

Looks good, Ill def be getting it when it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                              X