how did he get this score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did he get this score

I am not naming people but i played a game i while ago and quite early on in the game i noticed a guy with a score of 200+ team points (bear in mind total points of everyone else was approx 25 including kills etc) he had not been killed and had not killed anyone. after i asked the question a few times he called me a noob and started to get in a few fire fights and then he had a few kills and deaths but his rapid team points stopped.
    what was he doing to get these points?

Re: how did he get this score

Stats padding.

And what's with the triple post?

Comment

no one else had a low score or anything like his score how would he pad it?

Comment

Maybe some guy was just firing a gun into the air/throwing nades and he was a support.

Comment

Stat padding is when you get an associate to help you rack up team points.

Get your associate to stand still when you stab him for expert badges and such alike.

Otherwise known as cheating.

Comment

He was padding for sure. Helo pilot or humveee driver as support. 1-2 guys in the rear of chucking grenades or mines. Helo is probably the right one with 2 guys. Gets resupply and possibly driver special ability points (if 1 of the others is a support guy too). Probably hovered up high away from any threat. Sad thing is he's the one loser to get points in that charade. His co-conspirators get nothing out of it unless they are all support feeding off each other.

Comment

some fool did this on wake island yesterday.....we were all having some intense fighting, those who were in the thick of it easily had 10+ deaths, no matter what kit, when I notice this fella on my team with 139 teamwork points and 0 deaths. I asked him about it, since i hadn't seen him yet, and he was like "I'm being a medic and helping out our team!!!" ... so....came to the point where we took over the chinese airfield, I grabbed their chopper during the fighting, took it up to about 400 feet, and what do I see....our chopper, chilling there. Getting more than a little ****ed, I rammed it, and rammed it hard, after watching dozens of grenades poor out from it. That 1 in the death columns of that fool looked real pretty afterwards, even if it cost me some points

Comment

Yeah, 200+ team points? I can't imagine a single instance where that could come about honestly.

Comment

report him so his stats get deleted

Comment

Yep, pretty lame o...Sometimes it feels like padding though when supporting a good squad spec ops blowin up everything in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockinrob99
                      Maybe some guy was just firing a gun into the air/throwing nades and he was a support.
                      1.2 patch made it so you can obly get 2 ammo points from the same person at once, if you die/give ammo to another person, it resets and you can give the same person ammo again, this would need 3 people to happen, but who would do it.

Comment

are you sure about that ammo thing? I got 38 ammo points in one round recently... and it was legitimate... and it was in a squad of 5 guys... and I know I resupplied guys more than twice... and neither of us died.

Comment

yeh, but when your resupply another person, the counter on the person you just got 2 ammo points off, is reset.

Comment

Almost definately padding. If your server had no auto-punish, then he just killed his friend, was forgiven, revived him, wash, rinse, repeat. I've seen a medic get over 110 points with only 2 kills.

Comment

its possible he was constantly doing something like reviving the same person like 400 time and heals. i got up to 80 teampoints one night, thats how i got my ribbon and next rank.

p.s. i only seem to do really good at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X