Gas duration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas duration?

As support: you fire the teargas, the enemy gets effected. For how long does he stay effected? Until the gas is gone? For X seconds after the gas has gone? Someone help me please?

Cheers

Re: Gas duration?

Originally posted by Idaeus
    As support: you fire the teargas, the enemy gets effected. For how long does he stay effected? Until the gas is gone? For X seconds after the gas has gone? Someone help me please?

Cheers
    As soon as they 'breathe in' the gas the effect starts, regardless of where they go or for how long they were in the gas.

Although I'm not sure how long the effect lasts. Just gas yourself and see

Comment

I think its different if you get in the full area of the fog or if you are on just the outside radius of it... But it has different time frames, I toss my mask on and it seems to disicipate faster too.

Comment

Easy answer:

It lasts forever when you're the one who was gassed.

About 2 seconds when you gas others and then charge in for the attack.

Comment

lol raft. it kinda depends on where u was at when the gas was released.

Comment

if you get right in it, then put on your mask, like 8 seconds (that is a guess of course dont quote me on that). if you get on the ouside Rim of it, like 6.

those numbers are probably wrong but that is the general ratio. suggestion: bind that mask key to something good .

but actually, when I bought the game knowing that the flashbang was for assault, and the tear gas was for support, I had this notion that peolpe were going to whore those things like there was no tommorow. But actually I find that rare and I actually find myself trying to whore it more than anyone 9cuz its fun )

Comment

Originally posted by sackynut
              if you get right in it, then put on your mask, like 8 seconds (that is a guess of course dont quote me on that). if you get on the ouside Rim of it, like 6.

those numbers are probably wrong but that is the general ratio. suggestion: bind that mask key to something good .

but actually, when I bought the game knowing that the flashbang was for assault, and the tear gas was for support, I had this notion that peolpe were going to whore those things like there was no tommorow. But actually I find that rare and I actually find myself trying to whore it more than anyone 9cuz its fun )
              yes exacly

Comment

truckstop, that avatar! Too Funny!

Comment

It last to long if your in it because you have to add the 15 sec it takes to re-spawn because most likely the one that shot it has is mask on and is coming to kill you...I will take gas over the damn blinding light...cant see crap....

Comment

If you want to see exactly how long it lasts, than do it to yourself. No offense, but that will actually show you how long it lasts.

Comment

that is true..good answer....the most simple response is usually the greatest..

Comment

Originally posted by dindysport81
                        that is true..good answer....the most simple response is usually the greatest..
                        Glad i could help.

Comment

like 30 sec id say

Comment

Working...
                          X