This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i report this ****?

yup, SS says it all. so were can i report it?

Re: Where can i report this ****?

http://www.bfroe.com/ is the place to report it to.

Comment

****, thats a whole squad on that server!!!!!!

You all know you want to go in thier and drive around in a tank and **** them off!!!!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-

You all know you want to go in thier and drive around in a tank and **** them off!!!!

LOL
        You obviously don't see the name of the server.

Please report them to www.bfroe.com

Comment

sooo why do you want to report it theres alot of those

Comment

Why are you worried about one server? I'll tell you how to find all of them. Just set filters on all maps with ranked and PB only filters. Then sort by players and scan to around 15-20 players. You will definitely see the word pistol or knife several times.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel-CM-

LOL
              Yeah, i know its a knife and pistol only server, thats why you go round in a tank and **** them all off!

LOL, never actually tried it tho, dunno if you get your stats wiped for playing on it or just entering it!

Or you could always drop arty on them, or bomb them! LOL

Comment

maybe they have tanks/vehicles disabled

that is not such a bad server I would not risk to join it though.

Comment

Yeah, I did it last night to see, and found nearly 20. This is not a once off...but don't get so worked up about it. It in no way is hurting your game.

Comment

its actually quite easy to find that kind of stuff and report, just go to server brower and filter server name "pistol" and u will find them all with all their huge scores glory.

so easy to find and still EA relies on us players to report it...

Comment

theres tuns of those servers!

Comment

is this a joke or what??

what wrong with with me wanting to have a knifes and pistols server . that i pay with my own money.??
                        thats why i am going to stop coming to this forums because all i see is a bunch of people that whines alot.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny
                          is this a joke or what??

what wrong with with me wanting to have a knifes and pistols server . that i pay with my own money.??
                          thats why i am going to stop coming to this forums because all i see is a bunch of people that whines alot.
                          Butit states on the EA ranked server rules of engagemnet, that you CAN NOT!!!!!

That mean you cant get your knife badge the easy way, that you cant cheat and get more points than you deserve!

**** man, its a game, that is designed to entertain you, and you have to cheat the system!

Dammmm, you need a life!

Comment

thats not a only server I was in it its a normal game it was found long time ago:nod:it says in the server messege thing :salute:

and who cares if it is on a rank srever,ranking thing is g*y no more this and that, in bf42 there was lots of only srevers:ar15:

Comment

Yeah those guys are busted. I already reported them when I unknowingly entered the server, got on an APC only to be met with a massive amount of foul language. I killed a few people, before leaving. I don't have an issue with these type of servers, but ranked?....NOT!

Originally posted by sonny
                              is this a joke or what??

Ranked server = NO....thats the rules, so its time to go strait.

Comment

Working...
                              X