Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats better than Jihaad jeeps?

Jihaad Peeps!

i wish i could strap c4 to either myself or a teamate and run into an enemy stronghold!

and click BOOM

then either id be a medic or my buddy and we revive the other whilst capping the flag!!!

any thoughts!

Re: whats better than Jihaad jeeps?

I really wish they had Sucide bombers, that would be insaign, but not revive him back.

Comment

That would be fun, but I don't think you'd be able to get revived after that.

Comment

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
        I really wish they had Sucide bombers, that would be insaign, but not revive him back.
        oh cmon why not the revive that would be the funiest tacktic ever...

imagine a squad of 6 3 medics and 3 spec ops...3 spec ops run in and blow everything to kingdom come and the 3 medics follow suit and revive for a full 6 person flag cap and instant defence!

im sure most people wouldnt use it like this anyway....just one person running it

they could even make a stat for it....jihaad peep collateral damage ratio!

Comment

I think they said that they removed it during beta because of ethical concerns. I.e. they don't want Jack Thompson going after them combined with all the retards in washington.

Comment

yeah i hear you on that i just thought it was a funny idea and hadnt heard about it before...

another thought....imagine a whole black hawk with 5 peeps strapped with c4...parachuting down and taking out the whole base

Comment

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
              yeah i hear you on that i just thought it was a funny idea and hadnt heard about it before...

another thought....imagine a whole black hawk with 5 peeps strapped with c4...parachuting down and taking out the whole base
              or frefalling and detonating miliseconds before hitting the ground

Comment

haha air dropped c4 cluster bomberlets
                ADCCBs

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
                  I think they said that they removed it during beta because of ethical concerns. I.e. they don't want Jack Thompson going after them combined with all the retards in washington.
                  Ah good old Jack Thompson - Where's your license now, Mr. Lawyer?

REVOKED

What's better than jihad jeeps?

Jihad quadbikes :laugh:

Comment

Its the question of actually being able to get around a lot of people dor it to be worth blowing yourself up!

**** if ya can, fair play, go blow ya self up to your hearts content!

Comment

oops...about the ADCCBs, I forgot you can't detonate in mid-air

Comment

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
                        Well, I got the feeling you would have muslims or islamic complaining saying its racist, but if the USMC team did it as well wonder how that would turn out?

Comment

whats better than Jihaad jeeps?
                          the Jihaad jetski's in special forces. :laugh:
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Jihaad plane or helo....

Comment

Yea i was really bummed when they took out that feature before the release.

Comment

Working...
                              X