Battlerecorder Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder Question

Just a simple 0i think) question for those who know some about BR. I know some servers will run Battlerecorder or support the recorder, but a lot of the times I will try to download and it'll say, can't find host file or something like that. I have only had one server that i wsa able to download from. I wsa just wondering if i couldnt download the file because the host IP didnt keep it or if i have to go into the consol and type start record. Please, any help is apreciated. Thanks a lot!!

Re: Battlerecorder Question

i get this aswell, want to make some sniping videos but always see the file but cant download

Comment

Almost all servers I've played on that list as having BR enabled either don't have it set up right or require you to go to a (usually passworded) FTP sight to DL the file.

For one that is set up right (works damned well) and funtions with the community tab, check me sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
        Almost all servers I've played on that list as having BR enabled either don't have it set up right or require you to go to a (usually passworded) FTP sight to DL the file.

For one that is set up right (works damned well) and funtions with the community tab, check me sig.
        im in the UK so need UK or European to get a good ping

Comment

You might be suprised. Some of the R2s are in Australia and ping at 200, but still get perfectly acceptable gameplay on the Seattle based server.

Comment

No idea if seattle is east or west coast lol, im joining it now so will see need a good server with AVAILABLE BR vids

just played a couple of rounds, far too laggy to snipe

Comment

If your from UK/europe then the servers in my Good list have working BF recorder....

Comment

Working...
              X