whos excited about 1.3 patch:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos excited about 1.3 patch:)

encase you have not scrolled down the main page a new patch is comming out. i had to see what it was includeing so i went to the source. it seems like 3 or 4 new planes are comming out. one of which is the a-10 warthog. its got the works. just wanted to see what other peoples input is about the new upcoming patch. do you think the patch will make the came to sided considering the a-10 rapes or not?

Re: whos excited about 1.3 patch

i think you're talking about the booster pack, armored fury. armored fury is the 1 that has all the new stuff. the patch just has minor fixes, and the ability to drop vehicles.

Comment

right right sorry who si excited about the armor fury pack. sry guys thats what i ment, but feel free to comment on 1.3 patch

Comment

I think anything new is exciting

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
          I think anything new is exciting
          i think anything new is laggy

Comment

i love changes either bad or good, just seems like a whole new game after patches

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. BlackHawkPilot73
              i think anything new is laggy
              LOL, I agree. It won't be supported, and will lag.

Comment

1.31 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
                  1.31 ftw
                  true so true:cry:

Comment

whats 1.31??? stop confussing me

Comment

Originally posted by tukey
                      whats 1.31??? stop confussing me
                      That doesnt seem hard given the content of your posts

I believe whats being implied is that like previous patches, patch 1.3 will require a hotfix patch to fix bugs the patch introduces, as has been the way with pretty much all BF2 patches so far.

Comment

Gotta confess, I'm looking forward to this one. Should be very interesting to see what impact these tweaks are going to have on gameplay.

Oh yeah, rest assured that there will be a 1.31 shortly after AF.
                        We all know it always takes an exta patch to make things compatible.

Comment

Well, a couple of months ago, i was drooling at the aspect of getting Armored Fury. But now......after the long wait (delay) and with the announcement of the new BF comming out later this year......i feel sorta.......why bother.

Anyone else feel this way? I mean its like, who cares, within 6 months everyone will be playing 2142 or, enemy territory.
                          Perhaps, they should simply just say, "here guys, free booster pack" But to be honest, even at free, im hardly excitted. Sure, it would be pretty cool. Just not as cool, as say 2 months ago.

I guess to sum it up, im not to anxious ( no matter what the price) to hit the buy button.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                            Gotta confess, I'm looking forward to this one. Should be very interesting to see what impact these tweaks are going to have on gameplay.

Oh yeah, rest assured that there will be a 1.31 shortly after AF.
                            We all know it always takes an exta patch to make things compatible.
                            And there'll be another extra patch after 1.31 to make things extra compatible to those changes.

I guess the minor changes in the 1.3 patch won't hurt too bad... I just like dropping vehicles on stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                              Anyone else feel this way? I mean its like, who cares, within 6 months everyone will be playing 2142 or, enemy territory.
                              Perhaps, they should simply just say, "here guys, free booster pack" But to be honest, even at free, im hardly excitted. Sure, it would be pretty cool. Just not as cool, as say 2 months ago.

I guess to sum it up, im not to anxious ( no matter what the price) to hit the buy button.
                              I hear yeah. I'd be almost indifferent to Armoured Fury being free as well.

I think maybe EA/DICE have overinflated how much value the community places on these booster packs. I"m pretty sure they're the only ones partaking in this practice at the moment and I'd LOVE to know how the previous booster pack sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X