A Place Of Death Server...is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Place Of Death Server...is a joke

I don't normally bitch about server admins but just had to share my experiences on this server. Why do I go back...low ping. Anyways, Foxdump ,the admin, must be 10. I wish I had a screenshot of the first time he kicked me for "Improper Helo Use" ROFL...I was flying a helicopter. I guess that was improper...I was supposed to sail it.

Today I got kicked for baseraping when I was blowing up the commander assets, no joke.

If you're like me and you like a good game, you should probably stay away from this server. Or you can drop by when I'm sure you will be kick by foxdump for a reason that you just have to laugh about. I wish my ping was that low on every server.

A Place Of Death
    64.69.46.107:16567

Re: A Place Of Death Server...is a joke

I'd think the server name would be a clue as to the lack of maturity going on...

Slightly off topic (but in the hopes of generating some interesting dicussion), but do you folks ever stop to judge a server by it's name? Whenever I see "RoXorZ ki11in 'n d3ath!!1!1`" type names, I just flat out avoid 'em reguardless of ping or player counts...

Comment

i usually frequent the FragDome 2k server

if you get the joke, wd

Comment

You can always tell when a server is going to be a clan racking up big scores against a bunch of pubs. I like to enter these servers when I am going to be at it for a while. Its fun when the underdogs start to improve and work together. a cool 'us vs. them' thing.

Comment

I pretty much stick with my favorite servers which include Raging Rebels 1.22 and 3GUNS Ranked Server.

Comment

i've heard funnier jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              i've heard funnier jokes.
              yeah....but that one was was nice...:laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X