Oblivionp problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivionp problem

Oblivion runs at medium on my system, I turn bassically everything off because of lag in the forests etc, but im getting alot of graphics glitches, its like smears all over the place, and like fuzziness etc, so its like playing all blurry, took some screenshots might be kind of hard to make out:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4...nscreen3ts.jpg

also took a screenshot of when you press esc and it comes up the menu and the background lights up, so its easier to see:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7...nshot105ul.jpg

Also its not just a one off, im struggling to get passed this one area because theres like 3 enemies and the blurryness is permanent on that part so I can't really see :\.

Re: Oblivionp problem

That is wierd. Have you checked your drivers are up to date? and do you know if your graphics card is even supported for Oblivion?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
      That is wierd. Have you checked your drivers are up to date? and do you know if your graphics card is even supported for Oblivion?
      Ya it is, but I'll update drivers.

Comment

www.anandtech.com just did a review on oblivion...they had some interesting information in there. i was thinking about getting that game, but I have a 6800gs (pci-e version) and now I'm having second thoughts.

Comment

Nvm, it worked Eden, ty should have thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            Nvm, it worked Eden, ty should have thought of that.
            Hey what's up man. We played Ghost Town together the other day. We killed each other few times hehe.

Comment

Working...
            X