can't select spawn point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't select spawn point?

My problem is, every time i log into my online account and join a game, as soon as im ready to select my spawn point, my mouse doesnt move, and keyboard dosent do anything. I did just unlock the first medic weapon, and i can see the weapon toggle flashing but cant do anything. the game works fine if i log into a singleplayer account, just not my online account.

MotherBoard Type:Aopen AK86-L
    32bit or 64 Bit:
    Operating System:XP pro SP:2
    32bit or 64 Bit:
    Video Card:Radeon 9650
    Driver Version: Driver Packaging Version 8.241-060321a1-031959C-ATI
    Sound Card:Audigy gamer
    Driver Version: newest.
    RAM:1gb
    Model and Speed: DDR 400
    DVD Model:
    CD Model:
    Install Path: common

please help me. im addicted to this game... i dont know how long i can go without an online kill...

Re: can't select spawn point?

that happened to me once i cant remember how i fixed it though, ill post if i do

Comment

I know what it is, you have lost your controls.con settings. There are 2 ways to fix it. One is to reset all your control settings to default.

The other is to create another account and change the settings to what you like then copy the controls.con from your one profile to the other. If you do it this way, you will always have a back-up copy available.

Controls.con file is located in your my documents\battlefield 2\profiles\0001 (if you only have one account created) folder

Nobody knows why this happens, sometimes it just gets screwed up.

Comment

When you have logged onto you ronline account, go to options and reset your controls to default and apply. Remap any controls you need to.

The game must have crashed sometime beforehand and 'forgot' all your settings

edit: haha a few seconds too slow ^_^

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
          X