• Show
Clear All

• Glitch or cheat

Caught this sad twat today.
    XSAD-Hurmyie
    Server 84.244.162.62:16567
    Location: On top of tall building next to rail crash on karkand

Re: Glitch or cheat

if the server had ff off he just got c4'd up there. if ff was on hmmm...

Comment

he looks uhm dead

Comment

It dont show who or what killed him so you couldnt prove it wasnt arty or something. Other than that you should post the server setup if FF was on or not.

Comment

I think FF was on as it says (someone) [Teamkills] (someguy) in the top left.

I'm guessing he's using an exploit or something to get up there.

Comment

well as hes dead and it said teamkills, then probably someone detaonated C4 under him and his body flew up there dead, hardly an exploit as C4 (or arty) can sometimes fling you 100's of metres. Now stop being paranoid and play the game

Comment

Ive been hit directly with arty before and it has put me in some really strange places....

that is a dead body which tells us nothing of his intentions.... screen-shots of him killing from there or alive up there or something may get you some more interest but you are just witch-hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                well as hes dead and it said teamkills, then probably someone detaonated C4 under him and his body flew up there dead, hardly an exploit as C4 (or arty) can sometimes fling you 100's of metres. Now stop being paranoid and play the game

to get on that roof you need all your c4 packs.
                even if they had ff tuened you can stil lget killed by blowing a vechile up right by your postion splash damge.
                in are server we have ff off an splash damge on so that way if your engineer you can still get points for repair if shot at by mistake

Comment

I thought you could not C4 jump anymore since they disabled firing whilst jumping? (can't detonate C4 whilst jumping either)
                  Also, when you are blasted on top of buildings by artillery itkills you outright, he is critically wounded because you see the empty health meter.

Comment

I seem to remember a thread on this a few weeks ago? it is a glitch apparently to get up there, not done with C4 & FF off. was it not supposed to have been fixed in the latest patch too?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                      I thought you could not C4 jump anymore since they disabled firing whilst jumping? (can't detonate C4 whilst jumping either)
                      Also, when you are blasted on top of buildings by artillery itkills you outright, he is critically wounded because you see the empty health meter.
                      Only direct artillery hits kill you outright, i have been revived after being killed by artillery before, usally you get critically wounded if on the very outskirts of the strike. I think this can still fling you into the air as well.

Also you can't detonate your C4 while jumping but someone else can detonate THEIR C4 while YOU are jumping :laugh:

Comment

You can stand on the C4 and get basically the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                          Only direct artillery hits kill you outright, i have been revived after being killed by artillery before, usally you get critically wounded if on the very outskirts of the strike. I think this can still fling you into the air as well.

Also you can't detonate your C4 while jumping but someone else can detonate THEIR C4 while YOU are jumping :laugh:
                          Yes, only direct arty kills you outright, but only direct arty launches you silly distances too, you owuld never landon top of that building from an indirect splash hit and still have the potential to be revived.

Comment

Being critically wounded by arty doesn't launch you very far though

Comment

Working...
                            X