My Sniper vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Sniper vid.

Um...I don't recall my M95 having those crosshairs...If I remember right...mine are BULKY and not nearly as pencil thin. The L96A1's are hairline...but not the M95.

Am I seeing things?

Comment

Originally posted by BigHAZE
      Um...I don't recall my M95 having those crosshairs...If I remember right...mine are BULKY and not nearly as pencil thin. The L96A1's are hairline...but not the M95.

Am I seeing things?

I noticed the same thing too... Maybe he's running at a higher resolution?

Comment

hey foxx posted it at the site.. mm still am making my video it's not finished.. But it will be great and idd musik = junk

Comment

nice video, some sweet kills, but shame about the music. i dont think hip hop goes good with a medium speed game that bf2 is, especially for a sniper who lays down, takes one shot, reloads for 5 seconds, and shoots again. if it was close range combat like for example counter strike or call of duty, or even this game for some parts i think it would look good but not for this but thats just my opinion. and also if you spaced the kills a little closer together and not a 10 second wait after each kill it would have looked a tad bit, if not alot, better and given the music another dimension.

there were also some pretty useless parts, i was thinking to myself "i guess he wants to show us something that happened after the kill" but it just turned out to be nothing

not bad though, i give it a C 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by -Darkstar10-
            nice video, some sweet kills, but shame about the music. i dont think hip hop goes good with a medium speed game that bf2 is

there were also some pretty useless parts, i was thinking to myself "i guess he wants to show us something that happened after the kill" but it just turned out to be nothing

not bad though, i give it a C 7/10
            I agree on pretty much everything Darkstar just said... nicely done.. need to use better editing skillz...but that comes with time

Comment

All pretty easy shots to make but nice one for getting them done :P bad choice of music

Comment

pretty nice...i think ill go use my m95 now *blows dust off*

Comment

Pretty good vid, i like hip hop but that 2pac song was a bit slow for the movie but its still oldschool so its ok

Comment

lol lost the counting on how many kills lol

Comment

your a good sniper u were on the US team why the m95???? my imediate thought when i see a sniper on the US team using an m95 is bad sniper it's forgiveable if you are on the other teams.

chinease-zoom non exsistant nice crosshairs but no zoom
                      mec-good for medium range but just doesnt preform at distance
                      m95-i guess it's acurate compared to semi autos but i only use it with the specific plan of rapeing an airfield.
                      l061 or whatever it's called-best rifle in my opinion most accurate
                      m24-almost as good as l961

Comment

Working...
                      X