Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop sending me frigging emails alraedy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop sending me frigging emails alraedy!

i know this should be in the support forum, but i want a damn right answer.

ive pmed the moderators five times, even their method doesnt stop the friggin pour of spam garbage emails from totalbf2.

yeah its hotmail, but that account is useless cause of 1500 and counting garbage emails from totalbf2. makes me hate the idiot who thought youd want a frigging email telling you everytime you posted.

ive tried every damn option in the menu, clicked on the "to unsubscribe from all threads" and nothing works!

even counting totalbf2 as junk doesnt work. i never want to come to this forum again, its descended into a total waste of time and elitist punks with 3000 posts who go "waaa, theres been 30 of these threads already and i posted this in every one"./

id leave this forum in peace if i could stop these stupid emails.

Re: stop sending me frigging emails alraedy!

This should be pretty self explainatory ...

Comment

Keep it up admins..i think you should up the emails to "Eleventy Billion"

Comment

is it me, or did this thread get wiped clean?

Comment

I bet it did get wiped and I could also guess as to the reason. Bear if you ever need help again. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Please get the emails to stop so he'll leave forever.

Comment

hey i guess ill post here also before the lock button.

Comment

eh...why was my reply deleted?

Comment

i dont like pickles on my cheeseburgers.......stupid Wendy's

Comment

another veracious thread by IntensivCareBear that is followed up with an obvious answer to which IntensivCareBear himself has no response.

at least he knows to save face.

Comment

save face? sorry troy,you obviously have no priorities or definition of reputations.

this is an anonymous forum, and i quite obviously could care less what the whole lot of you think.

really, if i did, i would pretend and be a little nice guy like the rest. i could post 3000 thoughtful things and get the internet respect, but that means nothing and i know it. its like those guys who play bf2 10 hours a day for "recognition" when theyre a captain... i recognize them as a loser because you cant reach that rank with a life.

the proof of how useless this forum truly is was when my friend tried to get battlefield 2 support help in the support forum, only to get a bunch of cynical "this has already been posted" posts from elitist losers who do nothing but post that all day, and have the thread locked with no answers.

this was a decent forum when i came here, its gone downhill all the way and now its gone.

you might notice no useful posts here, just a stupid one about what to do when you register here. obviously im already registered, cant change the fine print in that.

Comment

the proof of how useless this forum truly is was when my friend tried to get battlefield 2 support help in the support forum, only to get a bunch of cynical "this has already been posted" posts from elitist losers who do nothing but post that all day, and have the thread locked with no answers.
                        You should have taught your friend how to use the search button, and also you might want to click here

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                          save face? sorry troy,you obviously have no priorities or definition of reputations.

this is an anonymous forum, and i quite obviously could care less what the whole lot of you think.

really, if i did, i would pretend and be a little nice guy like the rest. i could post 3000 thoughtful things and get the internet respect, but that means nothing and i know it. its like those guys who play bf2 10 hours a day for "recognition" when theyre a captain... i recognize them as a loser because you cant reach that rank with a life.
                          Why should anonimity stop you from being polite to people?

this was a decent forum when i came here, its gone downhill all the way and now its gone.
                          Unfortunatly if you dont search thats the reply your going to get, it does get anoying when someone signs up and asks a question that has been answered around 50 time to other people without searching first.

you might notice no useful posts here, just a stupid one about what to do when you register here. obviously im already registered, cant change the fine print in that.
                          If you want to unregister you can always ask an admin to delete your account.

anyway, your first post didnt help anyone really, are you still getting emails from tbf2?

Comment

Then you don't mind not coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Then you don't mind not coming back.

:laugh: nice final words

Comment

Working...
                              X