A question about kick voting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about kick voting?

i have been playing this game since its beginning and for the life of me i cant figure out how to initate a kick vote on someone.is it b/c i have the opt out of voting box checked.

Re: A question about kick voting?

press Tab (and click to get your cursor) click to Team Managment (i think 3rd tab) you can initiate a kick their

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
      i have been playing this game since its beginning and for the life of me i cant figure out how to initate a kick vote on someone.is it b/c i have the opt out of voting box checked.
      It might be anyway to votekick press and hold the tab button then right click your mouse then left click the tabs at the top of the score sreen one of them takes you to were you votekick. Tick the box next to the players name you want to kick then apply.

Comment

thants for the reply but i do that and it wont let me do anything from there

Comment

Some servers have dissabled the "initiate kick vote" option.

Comment

Since launch?

Comment

Well it could be that you opted out of votes turn it back on and have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
                Since launch?
                no since lunch, lol jk. anyways heres a funny story i was playing a SF forces map and now thats not the funny part and i see this guy trying to take our flag and so i blast him and right after he died i mean less thatn a second i saw he had intianted a kick vote against me. made me laugh so hard.

Comment

I have never seen a kickvote-process which was successful.

Comment

only seen it happen a few times but other than that 99% of the time it doesnt works, unless you find an admin

Comment

Working...
                    X