Patch 1.3: When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.3: When?

When will this patch be released and what will it fix? Or what will it try to "fix"?
    There hasn't been much talk about it and I was wondering if it was coming out at all.
    And yes, i've read about the stopping of squad hopping but is there anymore info out there?

Re: Patch 1.3: When?

Not really

Without delays it is due in the next 2-3 weeks and we can only speculate at this point as to what it will fix
    Things like underpowered assault class, the j10 and AAM problems and claymores among other things have been discussed to death but DICE has not acknowledged them - hence why there is no DICE forum anymore

Comment

Good!

I really believe that some of the "fixes" have just been put in place because a lot of people whined about it. I think the 5 claymores down to 2 claymores were the results of people whining. I myself would love to be able to put out 5 claymores!!! Would be fun times seeing all the kills rack up. But the whiners would complain about too many claymores at the corners! Oh booo f'n hoooo...

But, I do agree that they put in some well needed fixes in 1.2. The biggest, to me, was the reduction of the hit points on the attack choppers, and the added effectiveness of the AA. Also, the fact that they put a delay in the going prone standing motion. I love this game, but it was sure silly looking seeing people bounce off the ground like big fish!

Now, if they would just put a delay in the amount of time it takes to switch from driver position to gunner position in a vehicle, it would be a lot better.

Comment

Battlefield Podcast - Podcasting the Battlefield Universe since 2006

Comment

Working...
        X