Veteran medic badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran medic badge

Ok yesterday I got 23 kills while a medic, and didn't get my vet badge (yes, i do have 15 hours played as medic) And today I get 22 kills making sure I didn't play any other kits and I still did not get the veteran medic badge, what gives?

Re: Veteran medic badge

Was it the same server both times???? i've had it where some servers (that are supposedly ranked) do not dish out. Get it on another server

Comment

Update time....servers are probably lagging either on EA end or game server side...who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
        Was it the same server both times???? i've had it where some servers (that are supposedly ranked) do not dish out. Get it on another server
        Yeah it was on the same server, but I got my knife badge on it yesterday so it's not like the award system doesn't work in it.

Comment

I have seen this too. Just keep at it. When I started trying for my VET medic badge it took me over 2 weeks to get it. I did get it though. I agree with the other guys it sounds like a server problem. . . . . . .Red

Comment

It happened to me so many times when I was after my sf veteran assault. I was meeting the requirements over and over, round after round on different ranked servers, before I finally got it. I think it's just a bug similar to the one when the score isn't registering which has happen to me also. You just have to continue playing without frustrating yourself, and it will happen eventually. Also Try different servers, not the ones that you had that happening on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
              Update time....servers are probably lagging either on EA end or game server side...who knows...
              It would still tell you that you got it ingame.

Comment

yea on insomnia 365 24/7 karkand that i play on i get points but never medals

Comment

Working...
                X