• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joysticks are overrated (my video)

heres the video I made

proud owner of these below

Re: joysticks are overrated (my video)

A keyboard and mouse in an earthquake zone?

Comment

what do you meen

Comment

May I suggest a tripod or even a monopod when taking pictures of your keyboard. Oh, I was wondering when someone would use that song in a video.

Comment

That keyboard looks kinda cool. Nice vid btw. nothing new but but good graphrics. And hey, I've got the same mouse but it's red.

But remember, never call yourself a pilot if you dont even use joystick.

Comment

well if ur trying to say that the quality of the pic is bad thats because my camera isnt that good and i wanted to capture the blue lights so I had to change the mode on my cam or w/e, thats why its kinda bad quality, heres another pic of my keyboard/mouse

Originally posted by flanker-f
            That keyboard looks kinda cool. Nice vid btw. nothing new but but good graphrics. And hey, I've got the same mouse but it's red.

But remember, never call yourself a pilot if you dont even use joystick.

well I do get owned by some people who use joysticks but I must say im pretty good with keyboard/mouse

Comment

nice flying but try that all upside down

Comment

Originally posted by scrogathon
                nice flying but try that all upside down
                I did almost all of it upside down but ofcorse I cant do it all the time so Im having trouble catching it with fraps

Comment

We just got an unranked, pm if you wanna get on , we BR on it

Comment

I don't exactly understand your point, many people including me find it easier to make precise movements that are needed for stunts with the mice and keyboard.
                    The reason to use joysticks is for dogfights, because you can continualy keep turing with a joystick, you show me a video owning in dogfights with a mouse and keyboard, then that would be prove the joystick is overrated.

Comment

Looks like you have no room for the mouse pad.

Video is alright, good try.

Comment

Ohw I love that Saitek Eclipse Keyboard I really love it already saw the Red Version but damn that Blue Version is way hotter.. I wanted to buy the Saitek Eclipse but it isn't for sale (Almost) in the Netherlands..

Good video what is the name of that song I was trying to search it for my video ^^ (GrmbL)

Comment

Working...
                        X