No announcement yet.

DEATH FROM ABOVE! Killer supply drops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEATH FROM ABOVE! Killer supply drops!

Crates on the head count as suicides, not TKs =p. I love dropping crates on carrier campers

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck
      You make it sound like the commanders fault but in reality YOU requested the supply drop AT THAT EXACT SPOT.
      WHy not blame the COmmander for everything...easiest person to blame.

Comment

i killed a guy by landing on him while parachuting.

too bad it was a friendly.

Comment

I love killing with the crate. My record is twice in a round.

Comment

Originally posted by easycompany25
            i was killed by arty in a jet once!:hmm:
            Ive been killed by arty in a jet 5 times:|:

and I love your sig teh_pwner_of_noobs

Comment

I think the funniest one that happened to me was when I was trying to dislodge a sniper from a roof top with granades and he jumped off, then landed on my head. killed me and didnt kill him? Figure that one out. . . . . .Red

Comment

I'm one of the commanders guilty of accidently squashing his own troop with the crate..

One embarassing incident was a lone wolf running around doing considerable damage to the enemy team on his way to capture a flag. On his journey he had a few engagements, survived all of them and had neutralised a flag and me being helpful realised he might be low on either ammo or health at this stage so dropped a supply crate at the neutral flag that he was dancing around..

Unfortunately his morris pole dancing and the supply crate location coinicided and his flailing limbs leave horrible memories

Comment

i hate it when teh commander drops the supplies next to me perfectly but of course im on a hill and it slides and runs me over ]

Comment

If I had a penny for all the times I've been killed by arty or a supply crate or a UAV which spawns right in front of me while piloting a jet or helicopter....

Comment

All of the above has happened to me... The Jet crashing into the UAZ is realllly annoying... best one yet tho... snipping on on top a building all alone out in the middle of nowhere and boom i die.. im like wtf... then my screen moves back and sure enough there is a supply crate on my body

Comment

Working...
                      X