LOL.... camera'd 6 jets tonight within 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.... camera'd 6 jets tonight within 20 minutes

But I only have a SS of 3 of them because I was so busy laughing I didn't think of SS'ing all 6! :hmm:

lol well here's 3

(second picture doesn't show any proof, but trust me.. lol, the guy was coming straight at us.. it was so funny)

Re: LOL.... camera'd 6 jets tonight within 20 minutes

h4x :|

Comment

lol...ta nub

Comment

I shot down 15 j10s today...half with missles

Comment

LMFAO... right when I left the forums... within the FIRST minute of me getting into the server:

"OMFG HAXXXORZZ!@!#%!!!!!111!!"

lmfao... by the way... you'll notice the commander saying "shoot em down guys"... well that was the LAST guy... and I camera'd his ***! lmfao.... now thats degrading... lmfao. Just flying a J-10.... and then BOOM "OMFG WHAT KILLED ME???.............AH-17???????? WHAT@!!#%~!#%!#!!!! HAXXX!"

by the way... that pilots name is "SiLvABuLLeTz" he's like the best i've ever flown with... every time we get into an attack chopper I get like 50 kills within about 5 min. :P

rofl I just noticed something else.... the guy that said "to easy" is the guy in the jet... he thought he killed the guy.

Comment

Nice shootin Tex.

Comment

I love camera missles

I love piloting too.. lol

Comment

I like flying choppers. I let my gunner do everything, I'm just there to get him a shot.

Comment

You're pullin my leg, right endless?? thats not possible, a pilot whose main aim is flying FOR HIS GUNNER????? bloody hell, strike me pink and stone the crows, thats incredible!!!111!!!1111eleventyone111!

kudos to you my friend

Comment

Some silly pilots will depend on missles and hence slow down. And by slow down I mean SLOW DOWN. Chopper speed. Turn around, hit them. You must be a good Tv'r though.

Comment

Damnit I'd love to really get into choppers but finding a decent pilot is impossible (And out of the 50 hours i've been in a chopper 45 is from being the pilot myself as you just can't trust people to know what they're doing)

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                        Damnit I'd love to really get into choppers but finding a decent pilot is impossible (And out of the 50 hours i've been in a chopper 45 is from being the pilot myself as you just can't trust people to know what they're doing)
                        Yeah I have about 100 hours (99 about to be 100) and I would say I have like 50 in gunner 50 in pilot.. so I know what its like for both sides. Like when I'm pilot, I know to stay back and just let the gunner camera stuff in the beginning, and once the other team starts losing bases, we go in and I provide the gunner with a good base for shooting (like a perfect hover, or a very slow but smooth left or right strafe). And when i'm gunner... I just hope that I get a non-retarded pilot... and I HATE when pilots fly low... first thing I do when I get in gunner, is say "STAY HIGH PILOT" "100 ft at least!", most of the time they listen, and that way, even if they are stupid, I can at least get some camera kills before I die.. because we are far enough so that I can recorrect enough to hit almost anything in front of us.

But yeah... i'd say i'm pretty good with cameras. lol. I hit pretty much 99% of the time, that is if you give me room (I HATE when pilots go in..... give me like 20 feet of room, and then don't even aim right on top of that, I miss [because there is no room to recorrect... it pretty much just goes where he aims] then the pilot thinks I suck.. lol). But ya.. that guy SiLvABuLLeTz, probably the ONLY GOOD pilot I have flown with... he thinks just like me when he pilots (and he aims me at incoming jets.... rofl [hence 6 camera'd jets in under 20 minutes..lol]).

Comment

What server do you play on? I need to get my chopper badge and because my internet sucks (wireless router) I can only do it gunning, so I need someone I can trust for 15 mins

Comment

when they were coming at you in thier jets did they slow down? i had a j10 coming at me at full speed and i tried to camera missle him but my missle clipped right through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus14
                              when they were coming at you in thier jets did they slow down? i had a j10 coming at me at full speed and i tried to camera missle him but my missle clipped right through him.
                              No.. all of these guys were goin full speed... a couple were coming at me, and others (like the latest one I posted) they were in a turn and I caught them.

Originally posted by Lord_Zorba
                              What server do you play on? I need to get my chopper badge and because my internet sucks (wireless router) I can only do it gunning, so I need someone I can trust for 15 mins

Oh, well the name is changed until tonight. Normally it's "Dedicated Wake 24/7", but as of now it's "Dedicated Wake Island And Then Some".

Comment

Working...
                              X