Folder Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folder Problem

Alright me and my bud were gonna try out this map and I follow the instructins and theres smething wrong with my folders. If im correct the order of the BF2 folders are EA Games/BAttlefield 2/mods/bf2/levels mine goes Ea Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/bf2/levels. I tried fixing it but it wont let me move or delete anything it says its in use with nothing running. Im guessing this is the problem am I right?

Re: Folder Problem

Originally posted by XxExtraNirvanaxX
    Alright me and my bud were gonna try out this map and I follow the instructins and theres smething wrong with my folders. If im correct the order of the BF2 folders are EA Games/BAttlefield 2/mods/bf2/levels mine goes Ea Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/bf2/levels. I tried fixing it but it wont let me move or delete anything it says its in use with nothing running. Im guessing this is the problem am I right?
    I can answer part of your question.

Sometimes when i go to delete something and it says " cannont delete file in use" I have to reboot pc and then it will let me delete it.

Comment

Re: Folder Problem

Thanks for the help. But heres the weeird thing the map or mod will work if its an exe.

Bump.

Comment

Working...
      X