M95 Explosive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 Explosive??

ok is this possible and if so how?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45iOl_Kgc&search=bf2

Re: M95 Explosive??

ok, teh whole bullet travel being BS....ya. no.

there is bullet drop in bf2. if you are too far away, you bullets can and will drop below your target. so just poining and shooting doesnt always work.

as for blowing **** up...sure, if its damaged enough. you cant just shoot a jet and expect it to go down just like that, it needs to be damaged severly. and from what i hear, it takes several m95 clips to down a chopper. but you CAN shoot thru the cockpit glass and take out the pilots, ive done it, and have had it done to me.

Comment

How is he blowing up cars with a sniper rifle..

Comment

There might be a gas tank that you might need to hit in order to do that. That vodnik looked undamaged so im not sure.

Comment

ok for the jet..if u look carefully..its first hit by another jet ..it must be perfect timing for that to work

Comment

First of all the M95 is good but not that good! The gun does not have anywhere near that accuracy! As for the vehicles blowing up...only if they are damaged severely. Half the time you can't even get a good shot with the gun anyway. That video is modified in some way. No one is that good!

Comment

Maybe I'm pointing out the obvious but isn't "teamgod" the same group of people who did the whole godfrack sp cheat fraud thing?

I mean if you can make a video of long range knife killing and rapid fire AT guns, why not explosive sniper rounds?

Not saying all that footage was from sp because it's obvious that it is not, but considering the source, I would take this with the proverbial grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirorange
                First of all the M95 is good but not that good! The gun does not have anywhere near that accuracy! As for the vehicles blowing up...only if they are damaged severely. Half the time you can't even get a good shot with the gun anyway. That video is modified in some way. No one is that good!
                I strongly disagree. The problem is that people do not know how to use the weapon. The video is not modified, it is a demo of in game footage dude. The game was more than likely played on an unranked server with some kind of weapons alterations made, but the video is not "modified" whatever that means.

Comment

It was definitely unranked with small mods, and the clan probably damaged the vehicles and soldiers beforehand...

Comment

OK, the explosive rounds means that either the vehicle was already damaged (as evident in the attack copter at the end), or that EA hid some sorta fuel tank in the vehicles that we don't know about that the m95 can damage, although i find that highly doubtful. And when he killed the soldier with the "explosive bullets", he was just shooting the gas canister on karkand, near the hotel alley. I think this was a SP mod, as the enemy did not look like they had given their brains some good exercise.

Comment

Im gonna do some tesing with it but I believe that it was some mods, damaged vehicles or something I wish I knew about.

Comment

Uhh... 1/4 into the video... he is standing behind the corner of karkand with his knife, runs around the corner, and a guy crouches (not prone) and is in single shot.. and fires really slowly at the guy with an AK... WHO does that?

my guess is that this is another SP with the names changed.. because that was very obviously a bot... same with the next clip... and that one on mashtuur where the guy goes up the ladder and just stands there and looks at him.. and alot others.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          Uhh... 1/4 into the video... he is standing behind the corner of karkand with his knife, runs around the corner, and a guy crouches (not prone) and is in single shot.. and fires really slowly at the guy with an AK... WHO does that?
                          I do.

I use all weapons on single fire, and I fire almost exclusively for crouched. I only go prone at extreme ranges or when I have to return for from an open position.

Other than that though, I use crouch.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
                            I do.

I use all weapons on single fire, and I fire almost exclusively for crouched. {WP}Paas
                            I think he was referring more to the fact it was firing slowly..........cos if a regular player is on single shot they still would generally fire quickly unless they weren't experienced

Comment

Whatever, I think its a good vid well put together with a good soundtrack. If nothing else, its entertaining!! Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X