Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you unlock ? And why ?

Guys

I am about 300 points ooff my next Promo and am looking for advice on my next unlock ?

I may even get 2 as i have SF .

I have just strarted to play Medic so the L85A1 and G36E if i get 2 ? Could be an option .

Although i have the PKM i could unlock the G36E , is it any bettre than the PKM

I could also go the Spec-Ops way and unlock the G36C and the Scarl ? Although i can play the Scarl in SF .

What would you unlock and why ?

Re: What would you unlock ? And why ?

G36E has been invaluable to me as Medic. Using single round fire its easy to take out so many guys at a distance and the 3 round burst is very effective at close range, aim for the chest ir head and they just drop.

As for another, can't suggest any.

Comment

g36e by far its my favourite gun hands down even if you have to unlock the l85a1

Comment

G36E is best gun in game.
        If ya got a second pick, get the G36C.

But above all get the G36E asap.

Comment

G3GE is obviosuly the best gun in the game. Even if you dont paly medic, you will soon find yourself playing it just because of the gun.

Comment

the SCAR-L seems to kill me everytime with one shot only these days so i suppose thats a good gun...

Comment

Biff, you either are very lucky getting a hs every time. OR they are just unlucky and run into you with 1bar of ehalth.

Comment

Working...
              X