Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does game stats get counted if game crashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does game stats get counted if game crashes?

I'm worried because I just pulled off two marvelous 100 point games, and both ended with a crashed. My friends claims that if your game crashes to the desktop during a game, your stats for that game don't get reported. Is this true? I REALLY Hope not.

Re: Does game stats get counted if game crashes?

If your game crashed and not the server I think your fine.

If you leave a game partway thru and return you will find your stats are still there. It should report them.

Comment

Wut Bryan sed.

If the server crashed, yer hosed.

Comment

as said above, but just to clarify:

If YOUR game crashes then the stats will still be recorded as long as you have played more then 5 minutes in that map.

If the SERVER crashes, your boned

Comment

5 mins eh, didn't know that.

Comment

Nice work on the 100 points man It's common for me but probably rare for you. Good work again

Comment

Yea.. as long as it was a crash on your side then your points will be counted. It "auto-updates" as far as i know your points when you get them, alsong as you have aplyed more than 5 minutes.

But as all the others said, if the server went down... your out of luck.. sorry.

Comment

What if you have played on the server for 5 minutes, then your stats are counting. Yet if the server goes down yoru stats have updated already. Right?

Comment

As soon as 5 minutes are up, your points get counted, as soon as you make a piont it gets added to your profile. If the server crashes then every point you obtained up to that point will be counted, if however the server crashes before 5 minutes into a round then you do not get any points.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blak_Pheonix
                    As soon as 5 minutes are up, your points get counted, as soon as you make a piont it gets added to your profile. If the server crashes then every point you obtained up to that point will be counted, if however the server crashes before 5 minutes into a round then you do not get any points.
                    hmmm
                    do not think you are right
                    the server only reports at end of game
                    if server crashes
                    it CANNOT report
                    it MAY be smart enough to check to see if it ever made a report
                    but knowing EA as we do, that sounds too profesional for them
                    (or DICE or whomever)
                    but as I said - not really sure

Comment

Working...
                    X