Audio Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Problem

First of all i know this should be in the support section of the website but i did not think i would get many answers there so i decided to post in the most populated place....anyway i have been having some problems with my new 2.1 system that i baught everything works fine except when i get into a jet or chopper or any vehicle for that matter i cannot hear the noise that comes from the jet, chopper or vehicle all i hear is the wind i know its not a big problem but i would really like to get this solved if i could...i have my audio set to harware abviosly and sound quality is set to high. my hardware is as fallows: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9066

any suggestions on how to solve this would be very helpful, thank you in advance for your responses

Re: Audio Problem

Control panel -> sounds and audio devices -> advanced button -> change speaker setup to desktop stereo speakers

Comment

it was already set to that....

Comment

what type of soundcard do you have? I have the x530 which is the next step up, and if u have a 2channel sound card you cant hear the rear speakers... dunno, just thought it might come in handy... since you have your sound set to hardware and audio high has nothing to do with the speakers. Speakers dont process the sound, the just project it. it is the soundcard that processes sound, so post back with what type of soundcard you have

Comment

This board can go dead. Unununion said it all.

Comment

Are you running your audio settings in BF2 to high? If so make it Medium/Low. The shouldn't be anything wrong with your speakers.

Comment

Someguy, I have mine highest they can go and they are fine.

Comment

thats what i was saying, he probably is running it on high and hardware on integrated sound and his sound is all messed up, probably thinks the speakers allow him to put it on high lol, not saying ur a noob Bam, i made the same mistakes too

Comment

I run my audio on ultra high with the Creative X-Fi setting. But back to the point, make your audio settings software and on Medium/High.

Comment

ok sorry it took so long to post back...i have a soundmax soundcard...
                    motherboard- http://megacomputer.ca/product_info....roducts_id=713

seems like you know what your talking about viper...what should i do to solve the problem??

Comment

glad to help, it says on that site that your mobo has 6 channel sound, which is good enough for a 5.1 system, so a 2.1 system should work fine. Try changing your sound quality, as i mentioned before speakers have nothing to do with processing sound (they are peripherals, not hardware, so setting sound quality to hardware means using hardware in your computer not your speakers). you said it is set to hardware and high, set it to software and medium and see if that helps, thats what i run at right now (i use integrated sound like you) post back if you still have the problem

Comment

ok thanks alot man il try this in a bit

Comment

no problem

P.S. Private message me if u still need help l8r if this thread is gone

Comment

hey that fixed the problem thanks viper

Comment

good it works, but you may want to spend another $50 to get a soundcard that can run it on high and work, then it would sound even better. glad that it works for u

Comment

Working...
                              X