M24 = flesh piercing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M24 = flesh piercing

Lol strange thing happened the other day I was sniping. I spawned and saw this spec ops running towards our arty, so I take aim on his head. Suddenly, this teammate sticks his foot in front of me just as I shoot. And then it said:

[aBn].Marveric^[Teamkills]Person
    [aBn].Marveric^[Killed]Person

Apparently the M24 shoots through flesh... Now how do you get a group of enemies to line their heads in a straight row...

Re: M24 = flesh piercing

Uhhh....Yea...

Comment

Guess what? So is the shot-gun!!!! I killed two injured people that were standing in front of eachother. They died.

Comment

Don't forget the shotgun shoots a bullet spread..

Comment

Sounds like lag to me. It's been previously confirmed that in the BF2 engine, all projectials (including from the M95) are stopped by live bodies. You can shoot through ragdolls, but a living player always blocks a shot.

Ya got lucky with the lag for once.

Comment

When I shoot tank shells over a ridge I often hit the top of the ridge. The ridge explodes with dirt and all that as it is hit but the shell also continues as I can watch it explode on a building.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
              Sounds like lag to me. It's been previously confirmed that in the BF2 engine, all projectials (including from the M95) are stopped by live bodies. You can shoot through ragdolls, but a living player always blocks a shot.

Ya got lucky with the lag for once.
              are you sure this is true because i have also dont this before, it was a lucky shot as i was aiming at 1 guy and the other one ran across as i shot but it definitely killed them both...

Comment

thats prett funny, you got lucky!

Comment

Ive had this happen to were a shot has hit the guy in front and killed the dude behidn him, I was using the M95 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
                    are you sure this is true because i have also dont this before, it was a lucky shot as i was aiming at 1 guy and the other one ran across as i shot but it definitely killed them both...
                    Quite sure... and easy to test if you've got 2 buddies that are willing to take one in the name of discovery.

Before I'd seen a Dicer state that the projectial system cannot allow for body penatration, I did a bunch of testing with various weapons. I was sure the M95 would be able to punch through bodies. Nope. Can't.

Lag does all sorts of amusing things tho.

Comment

Did you get punished? :cry:

Comment

Working...
                      X