SF MEC service ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF MEC service ribbon

would someone please tell me how much time or when did they get their mec service ribbon?
    I'm at 56 hours on the theater and keep checking bf2 player but no ribobn yet
    got the navy seal one though.
    is there anything else that needs to be *done* besides the time?
    thanks.

Re: SF MEC service ribbon

some people have reported getting it before 50hrs, and some later. I got mine at just under 51hrs.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I got mine at 53hrs there has to be some other requiremnet other than the 50hrs in theater.

I would suggest try not to tk any one and get like 27 kills use the good conduct medal requirements minus the 250 hrs that is what my guess is.

Comment

way to long.

Comment

the pop over box on says bfplayer stats "may be other requirements" for all the services medals.

Comment

ive got a long way to go thats for sure

Comment

I'm at about 52 hours.. and still don't have it.... I'll play til 60 if I don't get it... FORGETABOUTIT!

Comment

You also need 1s of time in each of the maps that MECSF appears in. You won't get the ribbon unless that requirement and the 50hrs one is met. If you meet both of those requirements....I don't know what to say.

Comment

This one is really annoying, because it is exactly the same as the US navy seald one, and i have that one, but i dont have the MEC one!

Stupid bloody awards, getting people so bloddy angry and stressed out over a game! DAMM EA, DAMM YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dont worry guys, you get it, just keep playing as usual.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Somewhere around 50-100 hours in theater for the SF ribbons I think.

Comment

Originally posted by slidero
                        Somewhere around 50-100 hours in theater for the SF ribbons I think.
                        That's wierd because I've seen people get the ribbon right after 50 hours and some around 55.. I now have 64 hours and no ribbon... I'm thinking there are probably like kill req. or something.. like overall as mec. would someone let me know when they got it.. what did they do in a round ???

Comment

Working...
                        X